whoa (Read 2956 times)

macsak

whoa
« on: December 20, 2021, 10:05:11 AM »

Flapp_Jackson

Re: whoa
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 10:56:29 AM »
I was wrong about him.

I thought Creepy Joe could not get any creepier.

I guess Clinton set the precedent for Presidential sexual harassment.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: whoa
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 11:23:10 AM »
Where's Dr. Jill?
Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: whoa
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 11:37:12 AM »
She has one big okole. Must have been N I C E ! ! !
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: whoa
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 11:53:15 AM »
She has one big okole. Must have been N I C E ! ! !
=================
https://youtu.be/PXiqEfbGBgs?t=160
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Re: whoa
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 11:57:10 AM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: whoa
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2021, 12:03:40 PM »
I wonder if Creepy Joe sniffed it?  :rofl:
===========
She ran away too fast
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

Re: whoa
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2021, 12:35:08 PM »
Apparently once we get old enough the filter comes loose and falls off
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

stangzilla

Re: whoa
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 01:50:20 PM »
She has one big okole. Must have been N I C E ! ! !

Sir Mixalot would approve  :geekdanc:

mrgaf

Re: whoa
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2021, 04:10:45 PM »
She has one big okole. Must have been N I C E ! ! !
yup she got a lot of junk in da trunk…. Joe-boy probably popped a little boner… :geekdanc:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

ren

Re: whoa
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 05:21:45 PM »
No media outrage



Deeds Not Words

oldfart

Re: whoa
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2021, 10:21:04 PM »
yup she got a lot of junk in da trunk…. Joe-boy probably popped a little boner… :geekdanc:
===========
moar cushion for ....
https://youtu.be/YjC0vMIrOAk?t=40
What, Me Worry?

astroboy

Re: whoa
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2021, 10:32:19 AM »
Most of us realize that if Trump did the same things as Joe the hysteria from the left and media would be non stop 24/7.

The things that Joe does makes me feel like I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

   

changemyoil66

Re: whoa
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2021, 12:36:53 PM »
I was wrong about him.

I thought Creepy Joe could not get any creepier.

I guess Clinton set the precedent for Presidential sexual harassment.

Is it being creepier or continuing the same level of creappyness?  :rofl:

IMO, creapier would be if he started to rub his boto while on stage and talking about her.