Your taxes hard at work (Read 3017 times)

Rocky

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Jl808

Re: Your taxes hard at work
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 08:08:02 AM »
Never mind.. video now plays.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:14:41 AM by Jl808 »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Drakiir84

Re: Your taxes hard at work
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 08:43:47 AM »
That's so 3 years ago.
"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper

Rocky

Re: Your taxes hard at work
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:53:25 AM »
That's so 3 years ago.
Still paying ?
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt