Need a gunsmith to do a barrel swap, who should I call? (Read 2069 times)

Pit808

Need a gunsmith to do a barrel swap, who should I call?
« on: November 05, 2011, 12:20:18 PM »
Hey guys,

I have a Eddystone 1917 that needs a new barrel.  Can anyone recommend a good gunsmith that has experience doing barrel swaps and finish reaming?  I know any gunsmith should know how to do this, my only concern is that Eddystone barrels are notoriously hard to remove.  Many have said that relief cuts should be made to prevent twisting of the reciever. 

Or should I just mail this out to DGR?

I was thinking of keeping my $$ here as well as save some on shipping. 

 :shaka:
chitty chitty bang bang.......

Funtimes

Re: Need a gunsmith to do a barrel swap, who should I call?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 09:34:55 PM »
Mel chung just did my revolver and it looks really good. Hes on Molokai and a gun smith for many different manufacturers.
Check out the Hawaii Defense Foundation.
HDF on Facebook
Defender of the Accused in Arkansas Courts
Posts are not legal advice & are my own, unless said so.