Faltac Unlimited LLC Custom Kydex Stuff (Read 1720 times)

changemyoil66

Faltac Unlimited LLC Custom Kydex Stuff
« on: February 23, 2021, 09:42:32 AM »
So I've been looking around for a holster for the VP9 that has a TLR-1 and a hood retention.  Very slim pickings.  Safari does make one, but it's expensive and I would have to buy a new drop leg set up because they do not come with a G-Code RTI attachment.  I do not want to have to drill to make a RTI attachment fit.  So what I ordered was just the holster with RTI clips and I can clip it to my existing drop leg set up. 

So just by chance this guys YouTube came up on my feed.  Below is the holster he made for me.  How do I know?  He wrote on my invoice that he made a vid with my holster.  He also makes other Kydex stuff so check him out to see if you need anything more custom made.  Lead time when I ordered is 4 weeks and he mentions it when you order.  He is in NH.