Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest (Read 1605 times)

astroboy

Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« on: April 15, 2024, 02:41:40 PM »
WTF Georgia.

If I went to a foreign country and did what these 2 guys did, I would be in a heap of trouble.

They will brag to their friends about what a lenient and generous country the USA is.

You don't need no stinkin' licenses.

Thank Brandon for removing poverty and crime from the third world and bringing it here.




« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:51:38 PM by astroboy »

oldfart

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 03:07:19 PM »
no habla
What, Me Worry?

groveler

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 04:45:48 PM »
In Washington state,
Boat, vehicle, all equipment, and all fish would be gone, confiscated.
You may not be in jail since that is such a pain in the ass, but you'd be
standing "naked" at the boat ramp waiting for a ride home.
Those guys got off easy,  most Game wardens despise wasting
of limited resources.
 :grrr:

astroboy

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 05:23:53 PM »
In Washington state,
Boat, vehicle, all equipment, and all fish would be gone, confiscated.
You may not be in jail since that is such a pain in the ass, but you'd be
standing "naked" at the boat ramp waiting for a ride home.
Those guys got off easy,  most Game wardens despise wasting
of limited resources.
 :grrr:

Exactly. Violating fishing rules in many states results in severe punishment. Just trying to fish with out
a valid license can result in you being clapped in irons. I was reminded of this the last time I was on
lake Mead.

Unfortunately Hawaii is not much better than Georgia. Selective enforcement seems to be the norm.
An attempt to get government workers to do their job can result in you being called the bad guy.     

ren

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 05:36:51 PM »
Open borders, open oceans...why need license to get food?!
Deeds Not Words

groveler

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 05:54:56 PM »
Open borders, open oceans...why need license to get food?!
I suppose I agree with the license part.
But having seen how much Native Americans have destroyed
hunting and fishing in WA state for "subsistence food".
I disagree with the rest.
You ever see  a Puyallup  Indian passed out drunk, with a station wagon full of netted salmon.
on a hot day?
Non Indian limit is two.
He had over two hundred, rotting.
They get first shot at the harvest.
Respect for the land and nature , my ass!
 :grrr:

ren

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 06:32:33 PM »
I suppose I agree with the license part.
But having seen how much Native Americans have destroyed
hunting and fishing in WA state for "subsistence food".
I disagree with the rest.
You ever see  a Puyallup  Indian passed out drunk, with a station wagon full of netted salmon.
on a hot day?
Non Indian limit is two.
He had over two hundred, rotting.
They get first shot at the harvest.
Respect for the land and nature , my ass!
 :grrr:

Native Americans were well, NATIVE! They have an indigenous right to the spoils
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 07:05:43 PM »
I suppose I agree with the license part.
But having seen how much Native Americans have destroyed
hunting and fishing in WA state for "subsistence food".
I disagree with the rest.
You ever see  a Puyallup  Indian passed out drunk, with a station wagon full of netted salmon.
on a hot day?
Non Indian limit is two.
He had over two hundred, rotting.
They get first shot at the harvest.
Respect for the land and nature , my ass!
 :grrr:


Native Americans were well, NATIVE! They have an indigenous right to the spoils

The salmon wouldn't be spoiled if not for the NATIVE.

 :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Over the Limit But NOT Under Arrest
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 06:41:35 AM »
Salmon is so expensive nowadays........
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.