Tiktok (Read 2972 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Tiktok
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2025, 08:56:49 AM »
I see, you are trying to change the focus after I called you out.  :stopjack:
Ur the only one who believes this. I dont think u know what "calling out" means.

Its a phrase u say when u refuse to admit ur wrong. Same with all ur delfection tactics. We know how u operate and its like clockwork and very predictable. Thanks for playing.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

Re: Tiktok
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2025, 08:32:44 PM »
Ur the only one who believes this. I dont think u know what "calling out" means.

Its a phrase u say when u refuse to admit ur wrong.

That's why I used it on you. Duh...

Lets get back to the topic if you can resist your urge to have the last word. .  :stopjack: