I've been saving up for this awesome scope..... (Read 2482 times)

Mr. Farknocker

sic_semper_tyrannis

Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »
LOL. 21K. Geez. If I only had the money...

Cougar8045

Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »
I'm shocked that they called it a "hunting rifle", instead of bitching about this new technology that would make everyone a sniper.
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

338KID

Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
I would rather have that surgeon rifle in the acis stock ..
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

xer 21

Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
i'd rather have...a Mustang GT. 

Haoleb

Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »
Cool and all, but its a bit like a car that drives you instead of you driving it.

Whats the point?

Maybe I am just old fashioned....