The Truth About Assault Weapons (Read 2009 times)

roadster99

The Truth About Assault Weapons
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:01:50 AM »
Here's a great little "PowerPoint" type of presentation concerning "assault weapons."  I'd recommend sharing it on all social media sites.  Great little tool.

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

Gordyf

Re: The Truth About Assault Weapons
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »
Here's a great little "PowerPoint" type of presentation concerning "assault weapons."  I'd recommend sharing it on all social media sites.  Great little tool.

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

Assuming that they would read and digest it, this needs to be in the hands of each and every one of our legislators.
Aloha
Gordy

mln41

Re: The Truth About Assault Weapons
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 05:34:40 PM »
good info.  I'll pass it on.   we have to plugging away.  keep trying. 
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.