former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart" (Read 13200 times)

ren

Re: former FB executive says trolls are "ripping society apart"
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2017, 08:54:23 PM »
 :thumbsup:
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2017, 08:57:14 PM »
Was I addressing you?


I didn't know I needed permission to reply to your fallacious comments.

ren

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2017, 09:05:36 PM »
I didn't know I needed permission to reply to your fallacious comments.

he was addressing me as I live above the bridge
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2017, 09:07:20 PM »
he was addressing me as I live above the bridge

 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 04:06:06 PM »
he was addressing me as I live above the bridge

Ahh, I see, you are using the flapp tactic of calling someone a troll when they disagree with you instead of actually conjuring a supporting argument.

changemyoil66

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 09:39:02 AM »
Social media has always had it's good and bad side.

I remember when I was younger and myspace was the cause of a lot of break ups. 

But again it's blaming the tool and not the person.  I stay out of religious/political post because I don't have the time to argue with stupid people.

ren

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2017, 03:49:45 PM »
Ahh, I see, you are using the flapp tactic of calling someone a troll when they disagree with you instead of actually conjuring a supporting argument.

No it simply means that he was addressing me not you. Fuck off.
Deeds Not Words

MMM

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »
 :popcorn:  dramalani?

robtmc

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 08:49:21 AM »
No it simply means that he was addressing me not you. Fuck off.
You got a way with words, Ren!

hvybarrels

Re: former FB executive says social media is "ripping society apart"
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 05:58:33 PM »
You guys don't have to prove the destructive social media theory true. Everyone pretty much gets it already.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn