Social Security Recipients (Read 7560 times)

Inspector

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2020, 08:39:59 AM »
Too much ibuprofen causes constipation.
I take fiber, too.  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

drck1000

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2020, 09:46:41 AM »
Too much ibuprofen causes constipation.
The "good stuff" pain meds really back me up.  :o 

When I had back surgery, I only took the meds for one day after the surgery and I didn't crap for 3 days. . . I felt pretty darn good leaving the hospital though.  That was some good stuff. :rofl:

RSN172

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2020, 10:19:38 AM »
The "good stuff" pain meds really back me up.  :o 

When I had back surgery, I only took the meds for one day after the surgery and I didn't crap for 3 days. . . I felt pretty darn good leaving the hospital though.  That was some good stuff. :rofl:
The most underrated thing in the world is a good shit, especially after 3 days.  Bet that felt better than even good sex.
Happily living in Puna

Rocky

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 01:57:13 PM »
The most underrated thing in the world is a good shit, especially after 3 days.  Bet that felt better than even good sex.

Multi-task  :geekdanc:

     SCAT !    :shake: :shake: :shake:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

astroboy

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 04:21:32 PM »
Since this is an old guys posting, and we are on the subject of scat,
 here's an old guys metal group. The song is: Heartless Scat


 

drck1000

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 11:42:10 AM »
The most underrated thing in the world is a good shit, especially after 3 days.  Bet that felt better than even good sex.
:rofl:

Shower and shit are my favorite parts of the day.   ;D

macsak

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 11:59:43 AM »
:rofl:

Shower and shit are my favorite parts of the day.   ;D

separately, I hope...

drck1000

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2020, 12:16:27 PM »
separately, I hope...
#dontletmeinyourhouseunsupervised

macsak

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 12:32:22 PM »
#dontletmeinyourhouseunsupervised

#canttakeyouanywhere

robtmc

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 06:01:18 PM »
Shower and shit are my favorite parts of the day.   ;D
I find both time consumers, just to be dealt with.  No more than that.

Coffee in the morning, now........

Inspector

Re: Social Security Recipients
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 02:51:26 AM »
I find both time consumers, just to be dealt with.  No more than that.

Coffee in the morning, now........
My favorite time of the day and my favorite activity...
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!