Right or wrong ? Sex in the office (Read 4718 times)

aletheuo137

Re: Right or wrong ? Sex in the office
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2021, 01:27:26 PM »
Alias Smith and Jones - The Trail We Blaze



Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

drck1000

Re: Right or wrong ? Sex in the office
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2021, 02:11:16 PM »
I guess backseats of many affordable cars don't have enough room?   ???

 :rofl:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Right or wrong ? Sex in the office
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 02:15:29 PM »
I guess backseats of many affordable cars don't have enough room?   ???

 :rofl:

This story explains why the Principal still has a paddle on the wall even though it's against policy to use on students.   :shake: :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: Right or wrong ? Sex in the office
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 02:18:38 PM »
This story explains why the Principal still has a paddle on the wall even though it's against policy to use on students.   :shake: :geekdanc:
Gotta watch out for the paddle with the holes drilled out. . .  :o

I still laugh when I see that scene from Golden Child.

Lady: Shut up and paddle
Eddy Murphy: I'm gonna paddle!  Paddle yo ass!  I'm gonna use this row.  I'm gonna row yo ass. 

 :rofl: