It Begins: 20 Heavily Armed IRS and ATF Agents Raid Great Falls Gun Store, Seize Firearm Purchase Re (Read 7022 times)

groveler

and here we go...
I know this is hard for most Hawaii guys
DO NOT COMPLY!
I suppose it takes Haole guys like me to teach you how to
get freedom.
Your "tribal" BS is meaningless.
I nave no tribe or any real heritage.
I'm not Chinese or Japanese or African  or Hispanic, et al.
I am a man that has made his own way in the world,
without depending on victim-hood.
 :wtf:

changemyoil66


I suppose it takes Haole guys like me to teach you how to
get freedom.



This is true.  I've also noticed it about talking back in an argument.  I've witnessed multiple haole guys not backing down even though the other guy was way bigger.  Even seen a haole guy refuse to give up his money while being robbed by 3 Samoans.  My sole friend who was driving stopped to offer help to the haole guy. When he did, the other soles who were trying to rob him gave shaka to my friend and said "what's up sole". Luckily, my friend isn't like the 3 and told the haole guy to jump in the car he will drive him where ever he needs to go.  Haole guy said "I work to hard for my money, they not getting it without a fight". He was much smaller and face small kind buss up.

groveler

This is true.  I've also noticed it about talking back in an argument.  I've witnessed multiple haole guys not backing down even though the other guy was way bigger.  Even seen a haole guy refuse to give up his money while being robbed by 3 Samoans.  My sole friend who was driving stopped to offer help to the haole guy. When he did, the other soles who were trying to rob him gave shaka to my friend and said "what's up sole". Luckily, my friend isn't like the 3 and told the haole guy to jump in the car he will drive him where ever he needs to go.  Haole guy said "I work to hard for my money, they not getting it without a fight". He was much smaller and face small kind buss up.
Interesting.
The first place I'd go in Seattle to get a full auto
gun is Samoan gangs.
And yes, you show no fear.
But show respect.
 :shaka:

Flapp_Jackson

Interesting.
The first place I'd go in Seattle to get a full auto
gun is Samoan gangs.
And yes, you show no fear.
But show respect.
 :shaka:

I was taught a valuable lesson in my youth when it came to being confronted in a strange place and basically alone.

Usually the interaction starts with the other/s asking if you're lost, what are doing doing there, or similar.  They are asserting their dominance within their territory and are sizing you up.

Just say something like, "Hey.  I was hoping you could help me out.  I thought I knew where I was going, but I must have missed a turn or something."

Most times they'll ask where you're headed and offer to get you back on track.  Just be sure to have a location that's close by but out of that area in mind.

I've used that a few times and it worked great.  The others were actually caught off guard that I would actually respect them enough to trust they would help me and not assume they had bad intentions.

You tend to get from others the behavior they think you expect.  This isn't a guaranteed plan, but it's better than trying to run.  That just makes catching you more sporting for them!   :shake:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

I was taught a valuable lesson in my youth when it came to being confronted in a strange place and basically alone.

Usually the interaction starts with the other/s asking if you're lost, what are doing doing there, or similar.  They are asserting their dominance within their territory and are sizing you up.

Just say something like, "Hey.  I was hoping you could help me out.  I thought I knew where I was going, but I must have missed a turn or something."

Most times they'll ask where you're headed and offer to get you back on track.  Just be sure to have a location that's close by but out of that area in mind.

I've used that a few times and it worked great.  The others were actually caught off guard that I would actually respect them enough to trust they would help me and not assume they had bad intentions.

You tend to get from others the behavior they think you expect.  This isn't a guaranteed plan, but it's better than trying to run.  That just makes catching you more sporting for them!   :shake:

I have a friend who's a 2A guy and always aware of his surroundings. He was in Vegas at a shady 7/11 and a group of guys watched him and his gf walk in. He's not a aggresive/scary looking dude and the gf is a petite asian.  His spidey sense went off at this point. As they left, 1 of the guys began to approach them. So he walked toward him as well and asked where X casino is. The look on the guys face was that he was in shock and lost his train of thought. The guy explained where it is and how to get there, then walked back to his friends.  What the guy didn't know is my friend is CCWing and if he had tried to harm them, he may not be alive today.  This is how skilled my friend is.  Odds would be overwhelming in my friends favor.

Flapp_Jackson

I have a friend who's a 2A guy and always aware of his surroundings. He was in Vegas at a shady 7/11 and a group of guys watched him and his gf walk in. He's not a aggresive/scary looking dude and the gf is a petite asian.  His spidey sense went off at this point. As they left, 1 of the guys began to approach them. So he walked toward him as well and asked where X casino is. The look on the guys face was that he was in shock and lost his train of thought. The guy explained where it is and how to get there, then walked back to his friends.  What the guy didn't know is my friend is CCWing and if he had tried to harm them, he may not be alive today.  This is how skilled my friend is.  Odds would be overwhelming in my friends favor.

Good example.  When you ask someone for help, it usually conveys to them you value their input and don't see yourself as better than them.  Approaching the situation humbly and in need of their knowledge goes a long way toward defusing their biases.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

No, you made a statement that the dealer's words can't be trusted, and then doubled-down -- twice. 

False, I said no such thing. I asked why you were parroting his claim. You are jumping to conclusions here, not relying on known facts.


Quote
If both are lying, who is the bigger threat to society?  The government or the dealer?

Depends on the situation. At this point none of us know enough to answer this question.


 
Quote
The dealer is innocent until proven guilty.  Same can be said of his honesty.  Unless you know he's lying, it's smarter to take what he reported as the truth.  Otherwise, you're just muddying the water (again) with more "not necessarily" BS.

But you are assuming the IRS is lying or otherwise doing something otherwise in abuse of their power. Your bias is showing, you are not representing an objective look at this thing.

You can say that you suspect the IRS and ATF might be doing something wrong but that's not what you are doing. Look at the way you say "No evidence there was any tax issue" when you know full well that you don't know this to be a fact. Unless you have some inside source you don't want to mention you have no knowledge of what type of evidence does or does not exist.

eyeeatingfish

This is true.  I've also noticed it about talking back in an argument.  I've witnessed multiple haole guys not backing down even though the other guy was way bigger.  Even seen a haole guy refuse to give up his money while being robbed by 3 Samoans.  My sole friend who was driving stopped to offer help to the haole guy. When he did, the other soles who were trying to rob him gave shaka to my friend and said "what's up sole". Luckily, my friend isn't like the 3 and told the haole guy to jump in the car he will drive him where ever he needs to go.  Haole guy said "I work to hard for my money, they not getting it without a fight". He was much smaller and face small kind buss up.

I've seen little old aunties with even more balls than that but sad when the waste of space goes and rails on her when she doesn't let go of her bag.

macsak

cool story, bro...

Apparently there was enough evidence to convince a judge that that there was additional evidence of criminal activity at the location. They definitely took accounting records.

aletheuo137

 

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

groveler

We need to find and buy a good hacker,
get all the addresses of every ATF, IRS, and FBI agent.
Then go from there.
 :wave:

hvybarrels



Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

When you win the parental lottery…
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

macsak

Sounds like you are suggesting to attack federal law enforcement agents?

cool story, bro...

changemyoil66

Sounds like you are suggesting to attack federal law enforcement agents?

More imagined things running in your thoughts again. I mean, does peaceful protest not exist?  Or how about addresses that are needed to serve a lawsuit for process servers.  These are all other things that could be used.

Violence is never a good thing, despite what you think and have been imagining about others postings.