Hawaii Secedes from United States!?! No Longer Bound by U.S. Constitution!?! (Read 3118 times)

Kuleana

I'm starring to understand the CCP's investment in the Hawaiian Kingdom movement. At first it didn't make sense because nobody listens to Hawaiian Nationalists, but this latest decision shows how the liberal elites have begun to use them as pawns.
You make it sound like those who seek the restoration of the Hawaiian nation state are somehow pawns of the liberals of the US empire.

What a joke.   :rofl:

If China was materially supporting the restoration of the Hawaiian nation state, Hawaii would no longer be occupied by the US empire.

Flapp_Jackson

That's sad.  Makes me shame to live here.  And call myself a US citizen.  I always had the impression that the mainland US looked down upon us.  Crazie mazie didn't help much.

But now I know why.

Don't discount the Obama legacy on this state's image.

Notice his Presidential Center/Library is being built in Chicago -- his REAL hometown.  Kind of plays into the "not born in Hawaii" narrative, as if he's trolling everyone.

The Obama Foundation is constructing the Obama Presidential Center on
Chicago's South Side in Jackson Park. The Center will be a privately operated,
non-federal organization. NARA will loan a number of items (records and artifacts)
for display at the Museum at the Obama Presidential Center.
https://www.obamalibrary.gov/about-us

He was just passing through Hawaii on his way to DC by way of Illinois.   :geekdanc:

When was the last time Hawaii was in the news and wasn't being raked over the coals?

The Rail Project.
Corrupt Police Chief and Wife.

So many examples.  This HI Supreme Court opinion is just the icing on that cake.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 09:33:02 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

I'm embarrassed to say I am Hawaiian since outsiders will associate me with the stupid people.
How do those "stupid people" you refer to represent Hawaiians for you to feel ashamed?

Flapp_Jackson

How do those "stupid people" you refer to represent Hawaiians for you to feel ashamed?

Did you miss the topic?
-- Melvin Udall

Kuleana

https://www.courts.state.hi.us/courts/supreme/justices/justices

anyone of these justices are Hawaiian?
Most of them don't seem to be Hawaiian and yet, blame seems to be directed towards Hawaiians.

Kuleana

Did you miss the topic?
The term Hawaiian describes nationality, not people who happen to live or reside in Hawaii.

Hence, how does local supreme court actions of the illegally occupying American government have any connection to Hawaiian people?

Flapp_Jackson

The term Hawaiian describes nationality, not people who happen to live or reside in Hawaii.

Hence, how does local supreme court actions of the illegally occupying American government have any connection to Hawaiian people?

You don't have to be Hawaiian to represent Hawaiians.

I'm positive Governor Green isn't Hawaiian.  Neither are Schatz, Hirono, Tokuda or Case.

All represent Hawaii and all Hawaiians, whether you like it or not.

Same applies to the Hawaii Supreme Court.
-- Melvin Udall

QUIETShooter

There are Hawaiians.

And then there are Hawaiians.

Unless they refer to ethnic Hawaiians, Hawaiians are Hawaiians.

Ask the California Hotel in Vegas. ;)
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

How do you have any connection to the Hawaiian people? Most of what you post about are CCP talking points.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Flapp_Jackson

Saw a segment on The Hill YT channel saying we "need to have that conversation."  That being whether or not Hawaii has any business being a part of the United States.  Their feeling is Hawaii is an outlier -- separated from the mainland by many miles of ocean, and no real connection economically or historically in the first century of the nation.

I guess Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands and American Samoa should also attend those talks.

There are 11 more territories, 2 of which are "claimed" and the others uninhabited, but we can start with those five.

If Hawaii wants to solve its budget problems -- short term anyway -- they should auction off it's statehood to one of the others.  Highest bidder replaces them as the 50th state.  saves a massive headache dealing with removing a star from all the flags and insignia around the world.

Just a thought.

:shaka:
-- Melvin Udall

ren

How do you have any connection to the Hawaiian people? Most of what you post about are CCP talking points.

bought and paid for like...The Bidens!
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Saw a segment on The Hill YT channel saying we "need to have that conversation."  That being whether or not Hawaii has any business being a part of the United States.  Their feeling is Hawaii is an outlier -- separated from the mainland by many miles of ocean, and no real connection economically or historically in the first century of the nation.

I guess Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands and American Samoa should also attend those talks.

There are 11 more territories, 2 of which are "claimed" and the others uninhabited, but we can start with those five.

If Hawaii wants to solve its budget problems -- short term anyway -- they should auction off it's statehood to one of the others.  Highest bidder replaces them as the 50th state.  saves a massive headache dealing with removing a star from all the flags and insignia around the world.

Just a thought.

:shaka:
Pearl Harbor keeps HI a state/relevent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Pearl Harbor keeps HI a state/relevent.

There's nothing that says the US can't continue using HI ports for the military. 

We have allies all around the world.   Why buy when you can rent?

No matter how much expertise, training and skill the Hawaiian populace possesses, they are still going to need allies if they don't want to be sucking hind teet.

It would be shocking if Hawaii secedes, and if they also decide to accept an alliance with someone other than the US.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

There's nothing that says the US can't continue using HI ports for the military. 

We have allies all around the world.   Why buy when you can rent?

No matter how much expertise, training and skill the Hawaiian populace possesses, they are still going to need allies if they don't want to be sucking hind teet.

It would be shocking if Hawaii secedes, and if they also decide to accept an alliance with someone other than the US.

When you attack a US territory vs. attacking a US state, it adds more fuel to the fire.  Despite the attackers attacking US ships and personnel.

Imagine if someone invaded Puerto Rico vs invading California. Just my $0.02.

Flapp_Jackson

When you attack a US territory vs. attacking a US state, it adds more fuel to the fire.  Despite the attackers attacking US ships and personnel.

Imagine if someone invaded Puerto Rico vs invading California. Just my $0.02.

No different than Russia invading Ukraine.  Look at all the money we're throwing at that war.

I think it matters more who the aggressor is than what the affiliation with the US is.
-- Melvin Udall

rpoL98

:shaka:  :shaka:  :shaka:  :shaka:  :shaka:  :shaka:

if the "shaka" gets (mis)appropriated as the state symbol for "spirit of aloha" (anti-2a), we might have to find another symbol.  other than the middle finger.

Kuleana

How do you have any connection to the Hawaiian people?
WTF kind of question was that?

Most of what you post about are CCP talking points.
Well, most of your sentiments towards the war in Ukraine regarding the CIA's involvement leading to Russia's invasion of that country parrots pro-Putin talking points according to the leaders of the US empire.

Does that make you a useful idiot like what Hillary Clinton called Tucker Carlson as does your baseless accusations of myself being a so-called stooge for the Chinese government for the beliefs of what people like Tucker and myself have come to conclude?

Kuleana

The Hawaiian nation state will be restored upon the ever-approaching collapse of the US empire.

As for alliances, just like Texas when they are also free of the US empire, the answer lies with the ever-growing number of non-using US imperial toilet paper nations of BRICS.

Flapp_Jackson

The Hawaiian nation state will be restored upon the ever-approaching collapse of the US empire.

As for alliances, just like Texas when they are also free of the US empire, the answer lies with the ever-growing number of non-using US imperial toilet paper nations of BRICS.

So let it be written.

So let it be done!

-- Melvin Udall

Flapp_Jackson

Q: How do you have any connection to the Hawaiian people?

WTF kind of question was that?

So, the answer would be "None what so ever?"
-- Melvin Udall