Deedy Trial - Injustice? (Read 234409 times)

HUCKLEBUCK

Re: Deedy Trial - Injustice?
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2013, 11:22:17 PM »

Not sure about the obscenity rules, but the way that guy was talking was just ridiculous about Deedy's motives; most people here deliver their arguments in a well mannered fashion, so I suspect that dude was a troll.
I hear ya

hvybarrels

« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »
The overall lesson I'm getting from the past few days is that if LEO, "state department", or neighborhood watch comes up to you and starts escalating it's in their best interest to leave a corpse.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kingkeoni

« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
The overall lesson I'm getting from the past few days is that if LEO, "state department", or neighborhood watch comes up to you and starts escalating it's in their best interest to leave a corpse.

Quit being a Richard.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

hvybarrels

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
Got some sand in your vagina lips cause someone else has a different opinion?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kingkeoni

« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2013, 12:06:36 PM »
Got some sand in your vagina lips cause someone else has a different opinion?

Oh now you want to talk shit.

Your opinion is always a contrary opinion.

You're welcome to any opinion you want but you know you're just trolling on this site.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't own any guns and voted for Obama both times.

As far as sand in any lips, the only pussy here is you sweetie.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

hvybarrels

« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2013, 12:29:24 PM »
You know you're only here because you want a support group to agree with what your saying besides lots of evidence to the contrary, and I'm guessing that's why my persistence bothers you so much.

The right and left will try to make this whole thing out to be about race, but it's not. It's about armed thugs walking around with badges or otherwise who have been murdering people and getting away with it with increasing frequency. People here are talking about armed revolutions to win back the constitution one one side of their mouth and then supporting the gestapo tactics of an increasingly militarized police force on the other. The new Republican slogan should be "You can have it Both ways!"

robtmc

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
I see a lot of references to this Deedy guy being "LEO".  Admit being on another island I have not watched in minute detail the whole charade.  Waikiki late at night was always a place I avoided like any inner-city hellhole so no sense of what it is like there at 0200.

Has it ever been clearly defined/explained just what this "State Department" security thing is, what training (vs. a typical cop), what legal authority (beyond citizen's arrest) he had?  Was he truly a trained LEO or a glorified security guard?

I suppose it still baffles me why he was carrying at all if he was not doing active protection detail work at the time.

Know I am late to the party, sorry for the interruption, but these questions bother me whenever I read about this case.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2013, 12:39:41 PM »
You know you're only here because you want a support group to agree with what your saying besides lots of evidence to the contrary, and I'm guessing that's why my persistence bothers you so much.

The right and left will try to make this whole thing out to be about race, but it's not. It's about armed thugs walking around with badges or otherwise who have been murdering people and getting away with it with increasing frequency. People here are talking about armed revolutions to win back the constitution one one side of their mouth and then supporting the gestapo tactics of an increasingly militarized police force on the other. The new Republican slogan should be "You can have it Both ways!"

First off I really don't give a shit if anyone or everyone agrees with anything I say.

Second, I agree with you that there are more than a few "armed thugs" with badges hurting and even murdering innocent people.

The difference is that you want to lump every bad cop in with Zimmerman and every other case you've ever heard of.

The reality is Trayvon Martin was a punk.

The world has forgotten the hundreds of thousands of times a 17 year old punk or punks went out and robbed, assaulted, raped and murdered innocent people.

Trayvon tried to be a thug and got killed by an armed citizen.

hvybarrels

« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »
It's possible. I didn't know the kid. But until Zim escalated and created an confrontation he was a "thug" buying candy and minding his own business.

Q

>:D
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
 >:D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:44:58 PM by Q »

moosed

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
It's possible. I didn't know the kid. But until Zim escalated and created an confrontation he was a "thug" buying candy and minding his own business.

There is NO PROOF Zim escalated the situation.  Just as there is no proof as to who attacked whom first.

Since the state can't prove any of that (and by extension, neither can you), you should stop using assumptions and untruths to support your side of the argument.

If there was evidence Zim started the fight, then self-defense would have been thrown out as a strategy.  You can't start an altercation and then plea self-defense.

Just my opinion, of course ...
When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state".

Kingkeoni

« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2013, 12:58:24 PM »
It's a good thing the jury was more intelligent and actually considered the evidence.

You had him convicted before the trial.

The simpletons that listen to the MSM and are influenced by propaganda already had Zimmerman convicted.

The Justice system is set up so intelligent people are allowed to weigh evidence and testimony and make a decision based on that.

Kingkeoni

« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2013, 01:00:55 PM »
Deedy on the other hand...

Let the evidence and justice system do its job, and we'll see.

HUCKLEBUCK

« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »

First off I really don't give a shit if anyone or everyone agrees with anything I say.

Second, I agree with you that there are more than a few "armed thugs" with badges hurting and even murdering innocent people.

The difference is that you want to lump every bad cop in with Zimmerman and every other case you've ever heard of.

The reality is Trayvon Martin was a punk.

The world has forgotten the hundreds of thousands of times a 17 year old punk or punks went out and robbed, assaulted, raped and murdered innocent people.

Trayvon tried to be a thug and got killed by an armed citizen.
Exactly. trayvon's loss was tragic for his parents but HE decided to go after Zimmerman; HE attacked Zimmerman; HE was in control of the outcome of that situation; regardless of what happened before that and whether he was a saint or a rotten kid; whether he would have invented a cure for cancer or been a drug dealer; whether Zimmerman was a white racist or a mixed race unbiased watch guy -  it is irrelevant. at that particular moment in time HE - travon - was the aggressor and the legally armed Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.  That's it!  Same with Deedy; I've said it dozens of times; dickbag, chip-on-the-shoulder elitist LEO; bad judgement initiator of the escalation; whatever....Elderts was in control if the outcome and his decision to be a tough guy got himself killed.

Funtimes

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2013, 01:20:05 PM »
I see a lot of references to this Deedy guy being "LEO".  Admit being on another island I have not watched in minute detail the whole charade.  Waikiki late at night was always a place I avoided like any inner-city hellhole so no sense of what it is like there at 0200.

Has it ever been clearly defined/explained just what this "State Department" security thing is, what training (vs. a typical cop), what legal authority (beyond citizen's arrest) he had?  Was he truly a trained LEO or a glorified security guard?

I suppose it still baffles me why he was carrying at all if he was not doing active protection detail work at the time.

Know I am late to the party, sorry for the interruption, but these questions bother me whenever I read about this case.

DOS Agents are generally diplomatic security.  Think of them like secret service, but for foreign dignitaries, embassies, and front line security etc..  They are law enforcement; they are highly trained individuals (DSS certification is no joke). They really do take the creme's of the crop for that line of work.

hvybarrels

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2013, 02:07:56 PM »
The first escalation is physical presence. The second is verbal commands. Zim was escalating the hell out of the situation once he decided to go chasing people around in the dark and telling them what to do.

robtmc

« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
The first escalation is physical presence. The second is verbal commands. Zim was escalating the hell out of the situation once he decided to go chasing people around in the dark

Hmm, a "chase", eh?

Musta missed that.  Getting out of your car for a better look is now a "chase"?

telling them what to do.

"Telling them what to do, eh?  Care to expand on WTH you are talking about?  I guess a major part of the confrontation was missing all this time, but you are privy to it?

HUCKLEBUCK

« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »

Hmm, a "chase", eh?

Musta missed that.  Getting out of your car for a better look is now a "chase"?

"Telling them what to do, eh?  Care to expand on WTH you are talking about?  I guess a major part of the confrontation was missing all this time, but you are privy to it?
You're having trouble understanding him cause when a troll speaks with his head stuck up his ass the words get garbled.

moosed

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2013, 02:32:04 PM »
The first escalation is physical presence. The second is verbal commands. Zim was escalating the hell out of the situation once he decided to go chasing people around in the dark and telling them what to do.

Based on the testimony by the 911 operator, the people (person) who were there, and the evidence, nothing you just typed is true.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state".

hvybarrels

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »
You're having trouble understanding him cause when a troll speaks with his head stuck up his ass the words get garbled.

Then I suggest you should pull your head out of your ass and read the 911 transcript again.