Can I kill rats with an air pellet gun in the stream by my house? (Read 147980 times)

zippz

Re: Can I kill rats with an air pellet gun in the stream by my house?
« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2020, 09:34:47 PM »
In case you were wondering where Robbie went

So many rats that he had to leave the State.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #561 on: June 29, 2020, 02:31:22 AM »
So many rats that he had to leave the State.

I figured the gov't ran him out of the state for doing their job -- getting rid of pests.

Either that, or they were protecting the rats out of professional courtesy!   :geekdanc:
"That's what laws are for...  If the right people don't break 'em, they're of no use whatsoever.""

Inspector

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Everything Around a Pigs Ass is Pork
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:10 AM »
I figured the gov't ran him out of the state for doing their job -- getting rid of pests.

Either that, or they were protecting the rats out of professional courtesy!   :geekdanc:

RLM - Rat Lives Matter  ;D
Officially Retired and living in the free state of Arizona.

hvybarrels

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • board waxed - powder dry
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 22, 2020, 10:21:31 PM »
We had quite the little infestation this winter, but poison and some friendly ferals helped cut the numbers down. One day I was cleaning the bird cages and saw this fat mama full of vermin seed munching away on spilled feed so i quietly grabbed the .177 pistol and took care of business. After that nothing. It was very lucky to spot her just before she gave birth and started the whole thing all over again.