Cartridge collectors??? (Read 1699 times)

Gordyf

Cartridge collectors???
« on: March 29, 2015, 09:18:22 AM »
Hi
Is there a cartridge collector's group in town?
I have some old WWII stuff, that I would like some info on.
Thanx
Gordy
Aloha
Gordy

oldfart

Re: Cartridge collectors???
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 10:43:33 AM »
Why don't you take some pix? Show the profile and headstamp. Measurements if you got calipers.
Besides all my books, Rocky just sent me an interesting document about identifying cartridges.
What, Me Worry?

Aiea78

  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1683
  • Total likes: 99
  • Grab em by the handles
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Cartridge collectors???
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »
cartouches.  just wanted to say that again :)

cartouches.  haha!
Assault Rifle? What I have here is an Anti-Assault Rifle.
Proud Member 2016 2a Day Dozen open holster carry crew yo