Alien Gear IWB holster? (Read 2402 times)

monster796

Alien Gear IWB holster?
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:01:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of y'all had experience with Alien Gear In the Waistband Holsters? I am going to Arizona next Month to Hopefully Purchase a home, my current holster is a Blackhawk!, it is great but too obvious. Those are supposedly great for CCW according to their website but I wanted to see if you guys had one? Thanks!

Drakiir84

Re: Alien Gear IWB holster?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 02:44:02 PM »
Haven't had any experience with the Alien holsters but I love my Bravo Concealment holster.  The RTT combo comes with 2 mag pouches and clips to wear the gun holster IWB or OWB. 

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/rtt-combo-pack-light-bearing-holster-1/products/copy-of-rtt-combo-pack
"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
-Jeff Cooper

Jbaroune

Re: Alien Gear IWB holster?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:38:49 PM »
Did you end up getting one?  How is it?

G35soldier

Re: Alien Gear IWB holster?
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 10:35:06 PM »
I've used them for a few years now. Carried a FNX40,Glock 19,34 and a full size 1911. I've always loved them pretty comfortable and over the years their quality has improved,turning what was a good product into a great product.

Kingkeoni

Re: Alien Gear IWB holster?
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 12:29:37 AM »
I have tried literally dozens of holsters.

I found a company called Gunners Custom Holsters that makes the absolutely most comfortable IWB holster I have ever used.

It literally feels as if you're not wearing anything.

http://www.gunnerscustomholsters.biz/category-s/1817.htm


The pic is 3 of the holsters I've bought from them.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.