Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most (Read 12293 times)

Inspector

A friend sent this to me. It is a well done website that asks you some pertinent issue type questions. They give you multiple choices and allow you determine how important each issue is to you. I answered each question as honestly as I could and the website determined I side mostly with Marco Rubio at 93%. Not sure I agree with it, but it was a kinda fun couple of minutes spent.

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz?from=VDZtMDkVR

Enjoy!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

dustoff003

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 08:04:17 AM »
I didn't use the how important the issue was with me valuation. I got Marco Rubio at 90%.

Q

.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 08:06:48 AM »
.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 12:43:10 AM by Q »

one2boost

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »
I ended up with Marco Rubio at 95%.  I have no clue who this person is, as I never heard of him.  After all it doesn't help  Trump is playing the attention whore from hell as of late.

macsak

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 08:15:08 AM »
A friend sent this to me. It is a well done website that asks you some pertinent issue type questions. They give you multiple choices and allow you determine how important each issue is to you. I answered each question as honestly as I could and the website determined I side mostly with Marco Rubio at 93%. Not sure I agree with it, but it was a kinda fun couple of minutes spent.

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz?from=VDZtMDkVR

Enjoy!

you should always click the "more choices" spot, because it gives you more alternative answers
and the importance scale probably makes it more accurate too

pretty interesting website
thanks inspctor

Inspector

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 08:18:06 AM »
you should always click the "more choices" spot, because it gives you more alternative answers
and the importance scale probably makes it more accurate too

pretty interesting website
thanks inspctor
SO who did the website match you up with?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 08:23:15 AM »
SO who did the website match you up with?

gonna retake it in a bit
didn't realize that those extra choices made such a difference

Inspector

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 08:30:59 AM »
You never know, the programmer of the website could be a Marco Rubio supporter...  :shake:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

edster48

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 08:55:58 AM »
Well it gave me 90% for Rubio, but after reviewing the source material I think the match is tenuous at best. Rubio is a marshmallow on too many issues I feel strongly about.
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

Inspector

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »
Well, I re-took the questions and pretty much answered exactly opposite of what I did earlier. It said I sided with Bernie Sanders by 98% and Hilary by 92%. Plus Marco Rubio was not listed at all. Interestingly it said I sided with Rand by 46%. Who knows? I am sure there is something about how it is programmed that it seems to favor Marco Rubio. Either way I found it quite funny when it said I sided with Bernie Sanders by 98%!!!!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Q

.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 09:09:14 AM »
.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 12:42:53 AM by Q »

hvybarrels

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »
I got Bernie Sanders by 93%. Too bad he chose to run as a Democrat instead of independent/socialist. There's no way I'll ever support another D after being betrayed enough for one lifetime.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Jl808

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 09:07:01 AM »
Who the heck is Marco Rubio?

Marco Rubio 90%
Ted Cruz 85%
Scott Walker 77%
Rand Paul 67%
Ben Carson 67%
Donald Trump 59%
Bernie Sanders 37%
Hillary Clinton 33%

I question the accuracy of the ratings above as some politicians had no answers in a lot of of the questions, likely lowering their percentages.

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Rocky

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 01:57:13 PM »
 
starting at the economy section, the"learn more" option is automatically shown 

Do you support increased gun control?
 in 2010 there were 19,000 firearm suicides and 11,000 firearm suicides.  :wacko:


Rubio    76
Santorum    75
CRUZ    69
SANDERS    61
CLINTON    59
WALKER    58
PAUL
BUSH    44
TRUMP    43

IMMIGRATION    CRUZ
ECONOMY    SANDERS
DOMESTIC POLICY    HUCKABEE
ENVIRONMENT    SANDERS
FOREIGN  POLICY    FIORNA
HEALTH CARE    SANDERS
SOCIAL    CLINTON
EDUCATION    SANDERS

Did it again but AT ADD YOUR OWN STANCE, I WROTE  "VOTE FOR ME !" aT EACH QUESTION
I WAS THEN ASKED WHICH CANDIDATE I WOULD VOTE FOR WHICH I WAS NOT ASKED BEFORE.
WHEN I WENT TO TALLY MY VOTE, I GOT


We’ll be back shortly...
This server experiencing extremely high traffic volume right now and cannot process your request. Please bookmark the previous url and revisit in a few minutes.


“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:23 PM »

starting at the economy section, the"learn more" option is automatically shown 

Do you support increased gun control?
 in 2010 there were 19,000 firearm suicides and 11,000 firearm suicides.  :wacko:


Rubio    76
Santorum    75
CRUZ    69
SANDERS    61
CLINTON    59
WALKER    58
PAUL
BUSH    44
TRUMP    43

IMMIGRATION    CRUZ
ECONOMY    SANDERS
DOMESTIC POLICY    HUCKABEE
ENVIRONMENT    SANDERS
FOREIGN  POLICY    FIORNA
HEALTH CARE    SANDERS
SOCIAL    CLINTON
EDUCATION    SANDERS

Did it again but AT ADD YOUR OWN STANCE, I WROTE  "VOTE FOR ME !" aT EACH QUESTION
I WAS THEN ASKED WHICH CANDIDATE I WOULD VOTE FOR WHICH I WAS NOT ASKED BEFORE.
WHEN I WENT TO TALLY MY VOTE, I GOT


We’ll be back shortly...
This server experiencing extremely high traffic volume right now and cannot process your request. Please bookmark the previous url and revisit in a few minutes.
I think it is obvious this website is quite flawed. But at least no one is taking it seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the fact that you broke it.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Jl808

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »
Written by one known for being the wisest person in human history....

“The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭10:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬ http://bible.com/111/ecc.10.2.niv

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Rocky

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 02:38:10 PM »
I think it is obvious this website is quite flawed. But at least no one is taking it seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the fact that you broke it.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I guess this election will be "some assembly required"
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

dafrtknocker

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
Rubio 97%
Santorum 94%
Cruz 92%
Hillary 10%

hvybarrels

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 07:54:02 PM »
Written by one known for being the wisest person in human history....

“The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭10:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬ http://bible.com/111/ecc.10.2.niv

I don't think that means what you think it means, but then again most Christians refuse to acknowledge that Jesus was a long-haired radical socialist Jew.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Jl808

Re: Fun Website Showing Which Presidential Candidate You Side With Most
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 08:16:17 PM »
I don't think that means what you think it means, but then again most Christians refuse to acknowledge that Jesus was a long-haired radical socialist Jew.

Sorry, isn't it obvious when one is making fun?  It wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Jesus was surely radical.  He was surely against the religious establishment of that time. 

To label him a socialist just doesn't cut it though.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.