Racist white cop trying to keep this black, weed-smoking, hostile driver down! (Read 2563 times)

mauidog

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

suka

Gun?

I have a gun in my car all the time.............

eyeeatingfish

He also could have told her to get out to perform a field sobriety test because she seemed DUI

Gotta love how that race card came out, that is perfect evidence of how so often people claim to be victims of racism of off just perception rather than something more solid.

From the search though, obviously this isn't Hawaii. Car searches in other jurisdictions is something I don't totally get though in terms of constitutionality, but that is a separate topic.

mauidog

Gun?

I have a gun in my car all the time.............

And do you smell of weed and scream obscenities at the police while you have a gun within reach?   >:D
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper