Police seek witnesses in Mililani Mauka homicide - Hawaii News - Honolulu Star-Advertiser (Read 3408 times)

K30l4

mauidog

My daughter and I talked about this.  She starts work at that shopping center tomorrow ...

 :shake:

I wish there was some information on who or why.  But, I guess that's why HPD is asking for witnesses.
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

Q

THE FIRE RISES

paka808

I'm surprised no one saw anything being it is busy with all the new shops that opened. >:(

paka808

My daughter and I talked about this.  She starts work at that shopping center tomorrow ...

 :shake:

I wish there was some information on who or why.  But, I guess that's why HPD is asking for witnesses.
I have equipped my wife with a Kershaw and pepper spray, because she walks to the bus stop in the morning, and she said she doesn't feel as vulnerable.reminds me of one our awesome 2amember username...equipe to endure.

suka

Cause to push for CCW