Public Auctions (Read 3302 times)

Inspector

Public Auctions
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »
Since I have a C&R FFL I like to cruise some of the other public auctions available besides the popular ones like Gun Broker, Guns America, etc. I look through Proxibid a lot. I have picked up a couple of good deals and found items I was not able to find on other sites. This morning I get an e-mail about an automatic weapon auction through Proxibid and I thought some of you might be interested in drooling over this heavy iron....

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=101249

Enjoy!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

mauidog

Re: Public Auctions
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 08:01:06 AM »
Since I have a C&R FFL I like to cruise some of the other public auctions available besides the popular ones like Gun Broker, Guns America, etc. I look through Proxibid a lot. I have picked up a couple of good deals and found items I was not able to find on other sites. This morning I get an e-mail about an automatic weapon auction through Proxibid and I thought some of you might be interested in drooling over this heavy iron....

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=101249

Enjoy!

Hmmm.  A Tommy Gun, or pay off my truck!    ???

I think in another state, I'd be looking at selling some other items to grab this.  Not something you see for sale everyday.
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

Rocky

Re: Public Auctions
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 07:32:10 PM »
TEASE  :wave:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

dogman

Re: Public Auctions
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »
Where's suka? ;)

suka

Re: Public Auctions
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 08:11:24 PM »
Nothing was sold.. Hmm I wonder why