Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (Read 9877 times)

justin1098

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« on: October 24, 2015, 08:04:11 PM »

GreenStomper

  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1640
  • Total likes: 78
  • If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »
 :o
God, guns, and guts made America. Let's keep all three!

paka808

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 09:53:33 PM »
That is a crazy amount of firearms, all of us tells our selves just 1 more firearm then that's it, but 7000.ccrraazzzy :shake:

eyeeatingfish

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 10:50:44 PM »
Interesting, was he a hoarder? If arrested for trafficking drugs I wouldn't be surprised if he sold stolen guns to criminals

aieahound

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 11:18:42 PM »
7000 !

How the F do you get 7000 stolen guns.
But props to him if he got them in drug trades and kept them off the streets.

That's better than a buy back program. He got illegal guns off the streets.

Cities should take note. Coke for guns or weed for guns. That's how you get illegal guns off the street.

Rocky

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 08:17:52 AM »
7000 !

How the F do you get 7000 stolen guns.
But props to him if he got them in drug trades and kept them off the streets.

That's better than a buy back program. He got illegal guns off the streets.

Cities should take note. Coke for guns or weed for guns. That's how you get illegal guns off the street.

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :thumbsup:  :wave:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

mauidog

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »
7000 !

How the F do you get 7000 stolen guns.
But props to him if he got them in drug trades and kept them off the streets.

That's better than a buy back program. He got illegal guns off the streets.

Cities should take note. Coke for guns or weed for guns. That's how you get illegal guns off the street.

Maybe a mass grave with 7,000 bodies will one day answer that. 

Never try to rip off a drug dealer who has 50 times more guns than you have I.Q. points!
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

aieahound

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 01:42:06 PM »
50 times more guns....but still only 2 hands.

Glad he still got them though.

mauidog

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
50 times more guns....but still only 2 hands.

Glad he still got them though.

You assume he's always alone.  Good drug dealers have employees ...

... or so I hear.
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

mauidog

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »
You assume he's always alone.  Good drug dealers have employees ...

... or so I hear.

HNN gave an updated estimate:  10,000 guns.

The good news:  None had high capacity magazines!   :rofl:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

eyeeatingfish

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 05:23:21 AM »
It sounded like they didn't know if all the guns were stolen or not yet. But still, a good catch.

I wonder if this guy had a mental illness. One news story mentioned a bunch of chainsaws as well. Maybe he just hoards stuff? I don't think he is doing this as an illegal arms trade, I don't think there would be money to be made by sitting on that many firearms, especially stolen ones.

2aHawaii

  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3629
  • Total likes: 67
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 10:04:19 AM »
The neighbor's name was Rusty Fender....
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

Jl808

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 03:30:12 PM »
Great to hear that they are checking records to return the firearms to their rightful owners.

Sounds like a boat load of stolen property cases has been solved.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

aieahound

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »
You assume he's always alone.

Yeah I did...
I assumed he was like you.
Always alone. 

Wait....let me reply to me for you........
Jerk.....
Loser......
 :rofl:

aieahound

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 12:22:45 PM »
Great to hear that they are checking records to return the firearms to their rightful owners.

Sounds like a boat load of stolen property cases has been solved.

How long you think it'll take track 10,000 guns.

Hopefully the owners kids get them back.

I agree though, glad they're hopefully making the effort.

mauidog

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 03:10:11 PM »
Yeah I did...
I assumed he was like you.
Always alone. 

Wait....let me reply to me for you........
Jerk.....
Loser......

 :rofl:

Thanks!  I was planning on kicking your butt later, too.  If you could save me some time and take care of that as well, I'd appreciate it.
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

dafrtknocker

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »
If this happened here, I bet they couldn't wait to have them all Destroyed, HPD's Chief would be worried these stolen guns would end up on the street.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/29721656/exclusive-hpd-will-destroy-2300-old-guns-worth-500k

aieahound

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 05:30:24 PM »
Thanks!  I was planning on kicking your butt later, too.

Shouldn't that be in the Jokes....Jokes Anyone thread ?

If this happened here, I bet they couldn't wait to have them all Destroyed, HPD's Chief would be worried these stolen guns would end up on the street.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/29721656/exclusive-hpd-will-destroy-2300-old-guns-worth-500k

I bet you're right.
HPD would say they don't have the manpower to go through them all ........
Actually they would say we're working on it for ...........indefinitely.

mauidog

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 06:46:16 PM »
Shouldn't that be in the Jokes....Jokes Anyone thread ?

Details! 

As long as it brings a smile to someone's face, objective met!   :D   :thumbsup:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper