Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser (Read 3393 times)

Bunker

Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:11:46 PM »
Thought I'd post one of my Mauser's for any Mauser fans.  This one was a scoped rifle that I've owned for a very long time.  Venezuelan contract Model 24/30 manufactured by the Fabrique Nationale factory in Herstal Belgium.  Didn't have a good full length shot but some decent close ups.













































Inspector

Re: Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »
Mauser fan here! That rifle is GORGEOUS!!! I don't have anything even close to being that nice. Thanks for sharing that with everyone. If only I had a bigger safe and wallet... :thumbsup:

I just started reloading for 7.92x57. And I have been reloading for my others for quite some time.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

stangzilla

Re: Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 08:36:14 AM »
Wow. You certainly have some really nice firearms in your collection.  :shaka:

Mr. Farknocker

Re: Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 02:29:44 PM »
What a beauty!

loyalhunter

Re: Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 06:00:01 PM »
Nice one!

dustoff003

Re: Any Mauser Fans? Venezuelan contract FN Model 24/30 Mauser
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 08:27:58 AM »
Very nice rifle and that is one hell of a bayonet. Are you a Mauser SME?