Ruger GP100 22LR (Read 2432 times)

stangzilla

Ruger GP100 22LR
« on: December 09, 2015, 07:31:04 AM »
http://www.ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1757.html

brand new in 22LR as far as I know
don't need one
but I want one!   :geekdanc:

2aHawaii

  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3629
  • Total likes: 67
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Ruger GP100 22LR
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:39 AM »
Very nice. I think I NEED one!
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

Inspector

Re: Ruger GP100 22LR
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 11:04:38 AM »
http://www.ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1757.html

brand new in 22LR as far as I know
don't need one
but I want one!   :geekdanc:
It has 10 round capacity. It is awfully big and heavy for a .22 revolver and over built like a diesel engine. Some things just make you want to buy one....  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

TastesLikeMetal

Re: Ruger GP100 22LR
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:59:56 PM »
Both it and the 617 are priced @ 829.00, hopefully there's a price war so we all benefit.