jerry cans (Read 1614 times)

kekoa

jerry cans
« on: December 15, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »
I am so tired of my crappy plastic gas cans with spouts that leak and gurgle :grrr: so I started looking for jerry cans and found these Wavian on Amazon. What do you guys think. They actually ship free with Prime to Kauai or any where really. Any place on Oahu that has them at all?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B008Y4FSTM/?tag=2ahawaii-20

macsak

Re: jerry cans
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 04:52:29 PM »
I am so tired of my crappy plastic gas cans with spouts that leak and gurgle :grrr: so I started looking for jerry cans and found these Wavian on Amazon. What do you guys think. They actually ship free with Prime to Kauai or any where really. Any place on Oahu that has them at all?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B008Y4FSTM/?tag=2ahawaii-20

search for a previous thread on jerry cans