the Republican debate choices ? (Read 2114 times)

takeiteasy

the Republican debate choices ?
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:05:46 PM »
Do you believe that our next President will be able to keep us safe and lead our nation to greatness?
Or do you believe that we will be fending for ourselves and finding our freedoms being taken away?  Just like in the movies.....

Inspector

Re: the Republican debate choices ?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »
Do you believe that our next President will be able to keep us safe and lead our nation to greatness?
Or do you believe that we will be fending for ourselves and finding our freedoms being taken away?  Just like in the movies.....
It more than likely depends on who the nominee is and of course if they get elected. That is a long hard road from now. I think there are a couple of candidates who get it right. I think Trump talks a good game but in the long run I don't think he will be a very effective president if elected. JMHO

For me the strongest candidate is Ted Cruz. During the debates tonight he not only stated his position but explained how he would accomplish his positions. That can't be said of most of the candidates. That in itself will make me want to vote for him. But also he is a very good debater and I think he can get under Hilary's skin and beat her in debates.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

edster48

Re: the Republican debate choices ?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 07:39:32 PM »
Do you believe that our next President will be able to keep us safe and lead our nation to greatness?
Or do you believe that we will be fending for ourselves and finding our freedoms being taken away?  Just like in the movies.....

I didn't watch the debates, it's staged for prime time BS at this point. Not even really a debate, more like a sound bite opportunity. Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy".

If I want information on their positions, I go to their campaign site and get it. I check my news feeds.

I don't think any of them are THE answer.

I like Trump's ideas on sealing the borders and stopping Muslim immigration until a way can be found to vet them. Also on enforcing our existing immigration laws to force out the illegal immigrants of all nationalities that are already here.

I like Cruz's stance on 2A and reducing the size and scope of government.

Ultimately, I think whoever ends up being president will preside over the most controversial time in our history. A huge shit sandwich I'm afraid we'll all end up having to take a bite of.
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

Heavies

Re: the Republican debate choices ?
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
...Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy"......



A scary documentary of the times we now live....   :( :( :(