Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!! (Read 3414 times)

suka

Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« on: December 18, 2015, 06:28:51 PM »
Ordered a few Magazine to be sent to Hawaii.


Ad reads;
30 Round Mag - AR-15 223 / 5.56mm C-products Defense Black Stainless Steel Body - Anti Tilt Follower
Not for sale in California, Colorado, Maryland, New Jersey or New York
We ship no products to CT or MA




Vendor:
Order status: Pending
Order comment:
Hello, we do not ship to Hawaii.

My Reply:
Its rifle magazine, Can you ship them?

Vendor:
I will not ship Hi-cap mags to HI, and these can certainly be interpreted as a pistol mag and under HI law prohibited. I can ship to PA if you like, or do you want to cancel the order?




suka

Re: Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »



Heres another one directly from eBay auto generated error message. I made sure my Address from the drop down menu was United States.


The item has been excluded from your country selected as the shipping address. You can change or edit your address by tapping Ships to.

edster48

Re: Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 08:09:09 PM »


Heres another one directly from eBay auto generated error message. I made sure my Address from the drop down menu was United States.


The item has been excluded from your country selected as the shipping address. You can change or edit your address by tapping Ships to.


I've had the same problem with some sellers on Amazon. One company wouldn't ship a Vortex Sparc II to Hawaii, because they wouldn't ship "out of the country".

Bought from a smarter vendor, and got a free hat!   :thumbsup:
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

survivorman

Re: Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 11:24:02 PM »
Tried to order an ADM mount on Amazon sold by SWFA, I would not ship to Hawaii.  Contacted SWFA and they relayed that they would sell it direct for the same price, but when I tried to check out it would not go through.
So I contacted ADM directly and they gave it to me for the same price.  ADM has great customer service too.  :thumbsup:

robtmc

Re: Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 10:02:02 AM »
Amazon has a lot of screwy stuff that will not ship to Hawaii when you go through checkout, but if you find the company on the the net, they have no issue shipping it.

Amazon needs to clean that up, PITA to have to to the two step to get things shipped.

Sodie

Re: Hawaii people , I hear your PAIN !!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 10:33:07 AM »
Tried to buy an Amazon Basics HDMI cable once, wouldn't ship to Hawaii...  Said due to export restrictions, they couldn't ship that item "outside the U.S."   :wtf: