Carbine class on Oahu (Read 2228 times)

spicynoodle_1

Carbine class on Oahu
« on: January 13, 2016, 03:17:23 PM »
Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. Does anyone know of any carbine classes available for civilians to take here on the island, or anywhere in the state? Would like to take one. Looking forward to getting educated and having some fun with my rifle. Thanks for your time...

rustyeleio

Re: Carbine class on Oahu
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 03:26:30 PM »
there's these guys https://www.instagram.com/hawaiiblackrifles/ but i don't know if they are still around.

and there is Hawaii Defense Foundation who has a thread on this forum. https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?board=44.0

I haven't taken any so i can't comment on what the class is like.

Surf

Re: Carbine class on Oahu
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:09:38 PM »
I was training with 2 of the HBR guys over the summer and I don't think they are active right now as far as training courses. 

For the OP, send me a PM and I may be able to point you in the right direction in the near future.