gun control does not work! (Read 2542 times)

kekoa

gun control does not work!
« on: January 22, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
This video may have been posted on 2aHawaii in the past but I thought it would be a good view again for all. I never thought of the fact that in the past guns were so much a part of American culture that we could buy them at the hardware store or have them shipped to our homes; but no crazy mass shootings and extreme gun violence then either. His point presented that there not being a bloom in guns but a shift in personal behavior (i.e. mental fitness or lack thereof) have been the real cause of mass shootings or violent gun related crimes in America. The real issue is just pushed aside for an agenda that makes no sense what-so-ever. I love the last quote as well. Enjoy :shaka:


« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:34:48 PM by kekoa »

RSN172

Re: gun control does not work!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:27:56 PM »
. I never thought of the fact that in the past guns were so much a part of American culture that we could buy them at the hardware store or have them shipped to our homes;

I bought my first rifle in 1964 from the same mail order store that Lee Harvey Oswald ordered his gun.  I was 14 years old, checked the box that said I was at least 18,  ;D sent a money order of $11 for a 7mm Mauser and got my rifle delivered by USPS no questions asked.  By age 17 I already owned 2 shotguns and 5 rifles.  Ahh, the good old days of growing up on Molokai.
Happily living in Puna

kekoa

Re: gun control does not work!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 03:34:31 PM »
I bought my first rifle in 1964 from the same mail order store that Lee Harvey Oswald ordered his gun.  I was 14 years old, checked the box that said I was at least 18,  ;D sent a money order of $11 for a 7mm Mauser and got my rifle delivered by USPS no questions asked.  By age 17 I already owned 2 shotguns and 5 rifles.  Ahh, the good old days of growing up on Molokai.

freakin' kool :thumbsup: