THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP! (Read 12606 times)

OGC

THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« on: February 04, 2016, 09:07:01 AM »
TOO MUCH 223!  HELP OGC OUT! REM 223 55GR FMJ 200RND FOR $60 CASH OUT THE DOOR ($57.30 PRE-TAX)  THATS 28.65C EACH!  CARDS ADD 3% BACK IN.  ENDS 2/7

NoScade

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 05:15:00 PM »
Loaded!  Chieeeeeeeee

macsak

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:34:47 PM »
iScade NoScade

TastesLikeMetal

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 08:08:30 PM »
ENDS 2/7



Just to be clear sale ends Saturday 2/6 or Monday the 8th, 2/7 is Superbowl Sunday so I doubt you'll be open.

NoScade

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »
iScade NoScade

Wassup Steve long time no see :thumbsup:

z06psi

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 09:24:59 PM »
Took advantage of this.

rustyeleio

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 10:04:52 PM »
That is the most beautiful mistake I have ever seen  :thumbsup:

TastesLikeMetal

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 10:28:43 PM »
That is the most beautiful mistake I have ever seen  :thumbsup:

Mines was named Jennifer...

OGC

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 07:13:15 AM »
Only reason went with 2/7 is if I put ends Saturday have to answer 50 "on Saturday or at closing time?" inquiries.  Ends today at 6PM.

We sold a ton but I can't believe we have so much left at $300/1000 cash tax-in out the door!  That's less than WE usually pay for it.  I couldn't even offer this if Remington didn't recognize the mistake and gave us a discount that we are passing on.

Seriously guys, it's like 30% off considering the tax.  Only thing is that most are just picking up the 223 and that's it.  You want deals like this in the future you gotta help us out too.  Selling half a million rounds of 223 at cost doesn't keep us in business ;)

z06psi

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 12:01:43 PM »
Only reason went with 2/7 is if I put ends Saturday have to answer 50 "on Saturday or at closing time?" inquiries.  Ends today at 6PM.

We sold a ton but I can't believe we have so much left at $300/1000 cash tax-in out the door!  That's less than WE usually pay for it.  I couldn't even offer this if Remington didn't recognize the mistake and gave us a discount that we are passing on.

Seriously guys, it's like 30% off considering the tax.  Only thing is that most are just picking up the 223 and that's it.  You want deals like this in the future you gotta help us out too.  Selling half a million rounds of 223 at cost doesn't keep us in business ;)

If I didn't spend 3K with you on a rifle I would have bought more. Lol

bass monkey

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 12:19:34 PM »
Sale ends today?
You guys not open tomorrow?

ibuytoys

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 01:30:04 PM »
I'll bring the flatbed so we just load up a whole pallet.    ;D

OGC

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 03:35:18 PM »
Sale ends today?
You guys not open tomorrow?

Nope, closed Wednesday and Sunday.

WTF?Shane

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 08:16:17 PM »
Good deals.  :shaka:

OGC

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 07:05:16 AM »
SALE IS OVER.  Standard price for the time being will be $70/200 plus GET

dafrtknocker

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »
SALE IS OVER.  Standard price for the time being will be $70/200 plus GET
x

That's still a great price! :thumbsup:

Q

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 10:20:24 PM »
I'm hoping the ammo gods triple ship you some 7.62x39.

Come on Wolf...feed us.  >:D

eyeeatingfish

Re: THEY TRIPLE SHIPPED US 223! HELP!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 11:30:35 PM »
Right after I paid $360 or so at sec equip for a case! Dangit!