Stamped AK47 (Read 2853 times)

TastesLikeMetal

Stamped AK47
« on: February 15, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »
Last time I was there I noticed none of the Stamped AK's on your wall had a Rail adapter.  Is that something you usually carry and I just have bad timing or if not can I order one through you?  I have an SLR107 already so I want a fixed stock now.

OGC

Re: Stamped AK47
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 06:13:14 AM »
Last time I was there I noticed none of the Stamped AK's on your wall had a Rail adapter.  Is that something you usually carry and I just have bad timing or if not can I order one through you?  I have an SLR107 already so I want a fixed stock now.

If there is a specific model for which you are searching let me know, we basically stock any AK we can get that isnt price prohibitive, over 28 models on hand right now.  The vast majority avail in market right now dont have the side rail.