Guess who is back in the spotlight. (Read 3669 times)

Q

Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« on: March 11, 2016, 08:33:00 AM »
His shit eating grin really gets on my nerves every single time.

ren

Re: Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:40:36 AM »
Thats Chris Lee's bill?
I was thinking about laws and policies. Lets take a look at bank's "rule" that you must take off hats, glasses amd the like. When we see bank robbers on camera what are they wearing? Yes. They dont seem to mind the bank rule let alone a federal law not to rob banks. What does Joe Citizen do? Follow the banks "rule" and the law. I once wore a hat in a bank. Oh knoes! What did the teller say? You need to take off your hat we have signs.
People need to realize what laws really do. These lawmakers need to stop selling themselves as doing their jobs effectively with illusions of grandeur and stop making a damn career out of it. They lack the perspective and real world insight about what needs to be law and what doesnt.
Deeds Not Words

oldfart

Re: Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 09:41:51 AM »
What, Me Worry?

passivekinetic

Re: Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »
Thats Chris Lee's bill?
I was thinking about laws and policies. Lets take a look at bank's "rule" that you must take off hats, glasses amd the like. When we see bank robbers on camera what are they wearing? Yes. They dont seem to mind the bank rule let alone a federal law not to rob banks. What does Joe Citizen do? Follow the banks "rule" and the law. I once wore a hat in a bank. Oh knoes! What did the teller say? You need to take off your hat we have signs.
People need to realize what laws really do. These lawmakers need to stop selling themselves as doing their jobs effectively with illusions of grandeur and stop making a damn career out of it. They lack the perspective and real world insight about what needs to be law and what doesnt.

That's good. I will remember to use that example, the bank hat rules.  :shaka:

Also I make fun of those neighborhood signs that say "THIS IS A CRIME FREE NEIGHBORHOOD"
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Dumbgun

Re: Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »
They tell me to take my hat off when I go to FHB and HSFCU and point to signs. I say NO. I state, We can't let the terrorist win or why don't you put the cameras at main entrance as people come in and in the parking lot. Sometimes I say why don't you have can armed guard? Armored cars and ATM guards are armed.

If I'm in a bad mood. Ill say I am a customer I don't want to and if they would like I can take my money out and put it elsewhere.

Remember the removal of hats only aid the police in identifying a robber. It does nothing to prevent the crime.

punaperson

Re: Guess who is back in the spotlight.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 12:07:39 PM »
Lets take a look at bank's "rule" that you must take off hats, glasses amd the like. When we see bank robbers on camera what are they wearing? Yes. They dont seem to mind the bank rule let alone a federal law not to rob banks. What does Joe Citizen do? Follow the banks "rule" and the law. I once wore a hat in a bank. Oh knoes! What did the teller say? You need to take off your hat we have signs.
As an aside, next time you're in your bank you might ask them if they require people to remove niqab, hijab, and/or burqa, and if not why not? You can then claim that your religion requires you to wear a billed hat, a hoodie, and sunglasses.  :stopjack: