Anybody on Oahu do Kydex? (Read 6708 times)

Mr. Hyde

Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« on: March 20, 2016, 08:45:21 PM »
I apologize if this is a repeat post but I am wondering if there is anyone on Oahu that does custom Kydex work that is quality? I have a couple of projects and cannot recall if anyone on island does it. Thanks.

oldfart

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 09:18:30 PM »
I apologize if this is a repeat post but I am wondering if there is anyone on Oahu that does custom Kydex work that is quality? I have a couple of projects and cannot recall if anyone on island does it. Thanks.
=============
jordon816
---
Henry at PS has somebody
--------------
I do not know about the quality.
What, Me Worry?

eyeeatingfish

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 08:54:26 PM »
I have done a small amount of kydex work. Mostly knife sheaths. What are you wanting?

www.facebook.com/mattwouldcraft

Mr. Hyde

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 07:32:04 PM »
I am looking for a total of five. Two for knives, two for flashlights and one for a Gerber Multitool. Please let me know. Thanks.

eyeeatingfish

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 05:50:12 AM »
I am looking for a total of five. Two for knives, two for flashlights and one for a Gerber Multitool. Please let me know. Thanks.

Sure, I can do those most likely. I have a few colors in stock but if you wanted some specific color I might have to order it.

Would just need to borrow the items in question while I fit the sheaths to them. Also would need to know if these were going to be things to go on a belt or what. There are many options for kydex, how you want them mounted, etc.

You can PM me if you like or message me on my facebook page I linked to.

Mr. Hyde

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »
PM Sent. Thanks again.

6716J

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 12:04:10 PM »
Reviving this....

Any new people doing work on Oahu? Looking for someone to do a Poly80 940Cv1 holster. Either IWB or OWB. Contemplating the buy of the frame and such with the GGSS this weekend
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

macsak

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 12:11:05 PM »
Reviving this....

Any new people doing work on Oahu? Looking for someone to do a Poly80 940Cv1 holster. Either IWB or OWB. Contemplating the buy of the frame and such with the GGSS this weekend

KM concepts

changemyoil66

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 01:38:25 PM »
KM concepts

Store will be closed from 3/20-3/28.

6716J

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 11:57:13 AM »
Store will be closed from 3/20-3/28.
Did they get permission from all of us here? They should at least put up a poll if they should be closed
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

changemyoil66

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »
Did they get permission from all of us here? They should at least put up a poll if they should be closed

They got HPD permission.  They had to first take a certified store closed class. Then submit that affidavit to HPD and fill out forms why they're closed during those dates.  Then wait 2 weeks.  Then go back 2 weeks later to pick up their store closed permit.  Then hang said permit on their door and take a picture.  Then go back to HPD to show them that the permit is property hung.

They also applied for a permit to close at their discretion (sick, traffic, power outage, etc...), but that permit was denied because they have not shown an extenuating circumstance why they would suddenly need to not be open.

rustyeleio

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 10:48:07 AM »
They got HPD permission.  They had to first take a certified store closed class. Then submit that affidavit to HPD and fill out forms why they're closed during those dates.  Then wait 2 weeks.  Then go back 2 weeks later to pick up their store closed permit.  Then hang said permit on their door and take a picture.  Then go back to HPD to show them that the permit is property hung.

They also applied for a permit to close at their discretion (sick, traffic, power outage, etc...), but that permit was denied because they have not shown an extenuating circumstance why they would suddenly need to not be open.

 :rofl: :rofl:

Eric808

Re: Anybody on Oahu do Kydex?
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 11:07:45 AM »
They got HPD permission.  They had to first take a certified store closed class. Then submit that affidavit to HPD and fill out forms why they're closed during those dates.  Then wait 2 weeks.  Then go back 2 weeks later to pick up their store closed permit.  Then hang said permit on their door and take a picture.  Then go back to HPD to show them that the permit is property hung.

They also applied for a permit to close at their discretion (sick, traffic, power outage, etc...), but that permit was denied because they have not shown an extenuating circumstance why they would suddenly need to not be open.
:thumbsup: :rofl: :worship: