$25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag (Read 3526 times)

808shooter

$25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag
« on: April 17, 2016, 12:52:16 PM »
If i didnt have a good one already, i'd be ALL OVER THIS
As usual with amazon dont wait, never know when the price will change

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004W2KOZ8/?tag=2ahawaii-20

scorpio ps

Re: $25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »
Thanks for the tip. I got all over it like a cheap suit by purchasing three. Great presents, I thought. Did you see the deal on the ear muffs.

scorpio ps

Re: $25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 02:50:58 PM »
Received the bagS today. Excellent...

808shooter

Re: $25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 03:46:45 PM »
Glad someone got a good deal

mauiboi9

Re: $25 SHIPPED Allen Rangemaster range bag
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 03:07:08 AM »
I finally pulled the trigger on this one after debating for a while. ordered like 2 weeks ago but finally came in today. glad i got it.
Im a recoil junkie