Drago double gun case review (Read 7990 times)

Kingkeoni

Drago double gun case review
« on: November 17, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
Just purchased a Drago tactical double gun case.

This is a soft padded gun case made of 600D polyester.

It is 36" in length with plenty of room for "stuff".

The two main firearm compartments are padded with velcro straps to secure the guns. There is a padded divider to keep them separate and safe.

There is a slightly smaller compartment with two separate velcro sealed areas to store anyhthing that fits. (I fit a folder AK)

There are also three compartments on the outside of the case for magazines or ammo or whatever you want.

Two small zippered compartments complete the outer compartments.

There are four rows of Molle on the top and bottom of the case. (I attached a triple magazine pouch to the bottom of mine)

It comes equipped with padded straps for carrying like a back pack.

It seems very well designed with very durable looking zippers and straps. I give it the  :thumbsup:

I picked it up today from OGC for $79.

They have it in Black, Olive and Coyote.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:21:13 AM by Kingkeoni »
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

808shooter

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 06:49:54 PM »
Good price.  I have the Voodoo Tactical version which looks basically the same.  Got it a year ago from Sportsman Guide for right around that shipped.

42itus

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 11:25:04 PM »
 :thumbsup:

MantisClaw

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 01:22:33 AM »
If you were trying to pack it as tight as you could, how many longarms do you think you could fit?

2aHawaii

  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3629
  • Total likes: 67
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 17
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 04:21:40 AM »
Nice, I was thinking it looked like the Voodoo Tactical case too, that often retails for much more.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

Kingkeoni

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 08:27:44 AM »
If you were trying to pack it as tight as you could, how many longarms do you think you could fit?

I think 4 for sure, and at least a few handguns.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Jaydawg

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 09:15:13 AM »
Very nice.  Thanks!

MantisClaw

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »
I just picked this up from OGC today and had one question;  How are you supposed to set up the backpack straps so they hold any weight?  I tried wearing it from my car to my apartment and the lower D - rings don't seem to hold at all.  Is there some trick or will I have to resort to tying knots?

Kingkeoni

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 06:22:56 AM »
This is what I put on mine.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/G-G-B2071-Nylon-Belt-Keeper-Velcro-1-Wide-/180742005745?pt=BI_Security_Fire_Protection&hash=item2a151023f1#ht_500wt_689

Its a velcro belt keeper.

I bought some of these from security equipment a while back for a duty belt. They work perfectly.

They cost $10.00 for 4 of them.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

MantisClaw

Re: Drago double gun case review
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 06:31:37 AM »
Thanks, I'll check that out.  It really is a great bag and much better then the walmart duffle that I've been using.