Chinese woman immigrant, now American citizen, on "gun control" (Read 3032 times)

punaperson

Today's quote of the day via Joe Huffman's blog The View From North Central Idaho, by Chinese immigrant Lily Tang Williams.

http://blog.joehuffman.org/2016/04/23/quote-of-the-day-lily-tang-williams/

If you believe more gun control by your government is going to save lives, you are being naïve. The champion of all the mass killings in this world is always a tyrannical government.

Where I came from, China had killed thousands of the students by its own government during the massacre of Tian An Men square in 1989. I surely wish my fellow Chinese citizens back then had guns like this one I am holding in the picture.

I am a Chinese immigrant and an American citizen by choice. I once was a slave before and I will never be one again.

I will always stand with my AR, no matter what my President signs with his pen.

Jl808

Re: Chinese woman immigrant, now American citizen, on "gun control"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 12:38:00 PM »
Anti-gun Americans don't realize what they have and take their freedoms for granted.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Jl808

Re: Chinese woman immigrant, now American citizen, on "gun control"
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 12:42:10 PM »
She is running for Senate under the Libertarian Party

http://www.lily4liberty.com/

LILY TANG WILLIAMS FOR U.S. SENATE 2016
"Why Am I Running for the U.S. Senate?  Because I hate to see the country I love becoming more like the country I left"
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Rocky

Re: Chinese woman immigrant, now American citizen, on "gun control"
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »
She is running for Senate under the Libertarian Party

http://www.lily4liberty.com/

LILY TANG WILLIAMS FOR U.S. SENATE 2016
"Why Am I Running for the U.S. Senate?  Because I hate to see the country I love becoming more like the country I left"

Me likey.  :rofl:

Kind of ironic that it takes a born and bred brain washed communist  (reformed) to understand and fight for our rights.  ???
Notice the kids ? :thumbsup:
Sent to all I know in CO.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt