My Scientific study is concluded (Read 4305 times)

London808

My Scientific study is concluded
« on: May 09, 2016, 10:40:06 AM »
I recently decided to see if guns kill people,

I took 1 gun and placed it loaded in my safe, I left the gun alone for 1 week,

The result was no deaths occurred, This shows their must be some outside force acting on the firearm for it to become violent enough to kill.....
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Jl808

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 11:08:15 AM »
At least 30 people need to do this to get a statistically significant sample size.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

London808

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:19:08 AM »
At least 30 people need to do this to get a statistically significant sample size.

Thats not how study's work, I have my sample group and i have shared my results. My results must now be considered FACT  ;)
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

London808

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 11:21:58 AM »
Oh and also on a side note, Since owning a firearm :

I have not got cancer,
I have not got pregnant,
I have not been the Victim of crime,
I have not lost a dog,
I have not had an allergic reaction,
I have not been eaten by a shark,

All of these are now known side effects of firearms ownership.
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

WTF?Shane

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 12:29:32 PM »
I recently decided to see if guns kill people,

I took 1 gun and placed it loaded in my safe, I left the gun alone for 1 week,

The result was no deaths occurred, This shows their must be some outside force acting on the firearm for it to become violent enough to kill.....

It was locked inside the safe. It couldn't get out and commit crimes.

London808

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 12:42:58 PM »
It was locked inside the safe. It couldn't get out and commit crimes.

The Gun in question has seen me open the safe many times and as such knows the combination and could very well open the safe on his own
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

WTF?Shane

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:29 AM »
The Gun in question has seen me open the safe many times and as such knows the combination and could very well open the safe on his own

There's a way to open it from inside the safe?

punaperson

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »
There's a way to open it from inside the safe?
Guns are sneaky. They do all kinds of things that one wouldn't expect, or even believe, as per the headlines of most media mouthing the "gun violence epidemic" meme. "You can never trust a gun. Nor a gun owner. Trust us."

Rocky

Re: My Scientific study is concluded
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 07:47:34 AM »
The Gun in question has seen me open the safe many times and as such knows the combination and could very well open the safe on his own

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt