Website is up sort of... (Read 2250 times)

dsoto2000

Website is up sort of...
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »

2aHawaii

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sheepdog
  • Referrals: 16
    • View Profile
    • 2aHawaii
Re: Website is up sort of...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »
Haha, interesting site. So it's basically a slide show. I'm sure lots will want to check it out.
I am not a lawyer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - United States Constitution Amendment 2 & Hawaii State Constitution Article 1 Section 17

Buying from Amazon? Click through here

808shooter

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
Wow, nice photos.  Got any more? PM me   ;D

GZire

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
You guys planning on adding an inventory listing to the site?  Most of the Hawaii guy's sites aren't the greatest and I gotta admit it, but Dan's got the best website of the Hawaii firearms peeps.

gagalupe

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 06:08:44 PM »
You guys planning on adding an inventory listing to the site?  Most of the Hawaii guy's sites aren't the greatest and I gotta admit it, but Dan's got the best website of the Hawaii firearms peeps.

I'm currently working on that right now. As the week goes by the website will be updated with more and more information. Thank you for being patient with us.

We're new, we have a lot to learn, so I appreciate any and all suggestions you guys have.  :)

Inspector

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 06:22:29 PM »
If you need any help or any suggestions using a shopping cart system I will be happy to help. I am a web host and I have some experience in doing a few shopping carts.

Dave

BananaClip

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »
The beginnings of an AWESOME website! :thumbsup:
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"