Katie Couric claims ‘Silent Majority’ of gun owners want more gun control (Read 2240 times)

punaperson

Article at Hot Air by Jazz Shaw (http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/14/video-katie-couric-claims-silent-majority-of-gun-owners-want-more-gun-control/) on Couric "promoting" her "documentary" which she claims she did "with an open mind" (which she needed to have because she couldn't understand how stupid people were who didn't support "universal background checks") and "presents both sides" (sure she does!). This interview is under 5 minutes long and contains almost every lying canard of the "gun control" "common sense gun safety regulations" ideologues. Amazing. Unfortunately I suspect that half or more of the voters are more or less completely ignorant about the real facts and will support those politicians espousing Ms. Couric's agenda. See: Hawaii.

passivekinetic

I agree. But what these gun owners don't realize is that the secret to better gun control is finger strength, and practicing pressing the trigger smoothly straight back.

They need not silently be embarrassed by their lousy shooting. Just practice at home.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

PeaShooter

Finger strength is mainly for double action pulls, right? I wouldn't think it's an issue with single action.

There's no way the majority of gun owners want gun control. That's insane. Non-owners, maybe. Even then, I would think the majority of non-owners are non-decided.

(I didn't watch the video).

passivekinetic

Finger strength is mainly for double action pulls, right? I wouldn't think it's an issue with single action.

There's no way the majority of gun owners want gun control. That's insane. Non-owners, maybe. Even then, I would think the majority of non-owners are non-decided.

(I didn't watch the video).

Finger strength is for ALL firearms, ESPECIALLY for double action.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous