Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before? (Read 10883 times)

Inspector

Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:26:56 PM »
I used to be an avid eBay seller. Had a nice online store and business going many years ago. I don't sell much on eBay anymore due to their tight restrictions and high commissions. So now I have something I want to sell that is gun related. What I have to sell will probably sell equally well on eBay or Gun Broker.

I am curious if anyone here has some experience selling on Gun Broker that can enlighten me to the pros and cons. Thanks!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

JHanawahine

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:01:01 PM »
I've only sold/bought firearms.My overall experience has been good.heres the fee's they charge
http://www.gunbroker.com/User/Fees.aspx#finalvaluefee

Garuda

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:22:10 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Going Broker

Bought a rifle before and sold a bunch of stuff.

Fees are less than eBay, which has gone crazy as of late.

I love browsing on there, particularly for hard to find stuff. Bought my NIB CZ452 on there. Couldn't be happier.

You probably already know, but just watch the feedback.

SpeedTek

  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4749
  • Total likes: 126
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 05:57:58 PM »
I sell parts on there that I can't sell on commiebay. But it sells for less than commiEbay.

For rare Firearms is good!  Sold my sp89's and mp5 for $$$
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

Inspector

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 07:35:57 PM »
I sell parts on there that I can't sell on commiebay. But it sells for less than commiEbay.
This was my thought as well. Thank you for verifying it. I think I'll try and sell what I have on eBay first.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

dustoff003

Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »
This was my thought as well. Thank you for verifying it. I think I'll try and sell what I have on eBay first.

These items are things 2aHI members wouldn't want?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:52:19 PM by dustoff003 »

SpeedTek

  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4749
  • Total likes: 126
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 11:25:49 PM »
2ah guys too cheap. 

I'm one of them. Macsak 2nd.
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

Inspector

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 04:58:12 AM »
These items are things 2aHI members wouldn't want?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. We are talking parts to guns older than than you and Mac and to guns you probably never even heard of.  :shake: :shake: :shake:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Heavies

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:53 AM »
2ah guys too cheap. 

I'm one of them. Macsak 2nd.

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



I've only sold/bought firearms.My overall experience has been good.heres the fee's they charge
http://www.gunbroker.com/User/Fees.aspx#finalvaluefee
What kind of payment options do they do?

dustoff003

Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 10:50:52 AM »
Correct. We are talking parts to guns older than than you and Mac and to guns you probably never even heard of.  :shake: :shake: :shake:
Okay then Mac is pretty old though... About half of my collection is older than I am

Are the old and valuable or just old?

I bought a 03-A3 from these guys they buy parts, www.oldguns.net


Also Numrich Gun Parts Corp. buys parts, http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Sell-Your-Parts.htm

Dunno know if those options would be easier for you?

All the best!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JHanawahine

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 11:44:03 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


What kind of payment options do they do?
You need to link a bank account to your profile.I use a seperate bank for internet purchases so I linked that to gunbroker.Ive only accepted USPS money orders for payment to me

Heavies

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 01:52:10 PM »
You need to link a bank account to your profile.I use a seperate bank for internet purchases so I linked that to gunbroker.Ive only accepted USPS money orders for payment to me
Thanks!

Inspector

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 02:02:57 PM »
Okay then Mac is pretty old though... About half of my collection is older than I am

Are the old and valuable or just old?

I bought a 03-A3 from these guys they buy parts, www.oldguns.net


Also Numrich Gun Parts Corp. buys parts, http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Sell-Your-Parts.htm

Dunno know if those options would be easier for you?

All the best!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am selling a High Standard 6.75" space gun barrel. Any takers?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

SpeedTek

  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4749
  • Total likes: 126
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 06:10:12 PM »
I sold parts to them before.

They took 9 months to pay!

It wasn't worth chasing them.

That was 30 years ago.
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

Inspector

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 06:19:20 PM »
I sold parts to them before.

They took 9 months to pay!

It wasn't worth chasing them.

That was 30 years ago.
Damn Dex, you don't look that old!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

dustoff003

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 06:27:41 PM »
I am selling a High Standard 6.75" space gun barrel. Any takers?

Yep you are right I never heard of it. Lol

Sorry to sidetrack your GB thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 06:30:58 PM »
First photo is the 8" or 12" version of the Space Gun Barrel with barrel weights and removable compensator.
Second photo is a photo of the 6.75" barrel like mine without the weights and compensator.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:36:07 PM by Inspector »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Garuda

Re: Anyone Sell On Gun Broker Before?
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2016, 09:40:48 AM »
Thanks!

I would only accept USPS MO as well