Ballistic Gell-O (Read 2962 times)

Old Guy

Ballistic Gell-O
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:06:45 PM »
How to make your own Ballistic Gell

For those of you who want to test your loads:  http://www.customcartridge.com/pdfs/BallisticGel.pdf

Remember this stuff is on the Heavy side.

Maybe best to leave it in the container until ready for use

Please be sure to show Video of your reslts.

bass monkey

Re: Ballistic Gell-O
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »
Have you tried this yet?

Kingkeoni

Re: Ballistic Gell-O
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »
The last time "old guy" tried jello, he was in a bar in Tijuana, in a swimming pool filled with jello and two señoritas.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Colt808

Re: Ballistic Gell-O
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 05:54:24 AM »
The last time "old guy" tried jello, he was in a bar in Tijuana, in a swimming pool filled with jello and two señoritas.
That's the story. But I think it was just one really big señorita.   :o


 :stopjack:
Y. Hata used to sell 25# bags of gelatin (probably still do).
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine


And I still see stupid people.

Old Guy

Re: Ballistic Gell-O
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 08:42:30 AM »
I STAY AWAY from anything to do with Mexico.

I don't want to be Denied Re-entry into the US. 

BP/Customs would  question my good looks...... even with ALL the papers I have

NOT going there, No Way

Besides, Momma would take great Offense...

She HAS 2 Battle Axes and can give new Meaning to the word Bitch

Yes, she knows what I say about her.

I KNOW where the Dotted LINE is and Do Not Cross it