Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal (Read 4487 times)

mauiblue

Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« on: June 12, 2016, 06:32:22 PM »
Aloha from Maui.  I've been wanted to get a St Louis Crusaders mascot icon decal for the longest time.  I tried looking online but I just can't track one down.  Anyone out there let me know where I can get one online.  I love that mascot icon.  Really cool.  Mahalo in advance.

oldfart

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:41:01 PM »
I saw one in my garage a couple weeks ago. I'll go check.
What, Me Worry?

mauiblue

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 03:01:43 PM »
If you are serious O.F., let me know how much you want for it. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

oldfart

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 03:09:03 PM »
If you are serious O.F., let me know how much you want for it. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
...
I found this just now. This the one you like?
What, Me Worry?

mauiblue

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 03:11:29 PM »
Bingo! I see a few on car windows here on Maui. Let me know if you you want to to sell it. Lots of Crusader love here. Ha! ;-)

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

drck1000

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 03:17:39 PM »
A few good friends are alums, including one of my best friends.  If oldfart can't secure one for you, let me know.  I'm sure they will be able to get some. 

mauiblue

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »
Thanks drck1000.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

oldfart

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 04:40:31 PM »
That one in the pic was sitting in my garage for a while and it got kind of dirty.
I'll mail it to you no problem, but I think you should get a new one.
Let me go see if the SLS bookstore is open this week.

Fyi, I am a Maui boy but my dad was an SLS alumnus class of 1938.
My son was class of 2013.
For myself, I am Baldwin 1973.
What, Me Worry?

mauiblue

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 04:54:53 PM »
Thanks OF. I'll pm you.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

brian96744

Re: Want to acquire a St Louis Crusaders decal
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 10:01:54 PM »
Oh so how many on here are sls alums? C/O 02 lol