"We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy (Read 4993 times)

macsak

a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book."

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10154438235511336/

oldfart

Notice the cops were not clapping when he said that
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

("We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book."

Actually one chooses one over the other.
More books in a library than guns at a LGS

Not diss'n Glocks, just saying.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

RSN172

What communities is that?  I like go buy some guns without a permit and registration.
Happily living in Puna

macsak

Actually one chooses one over the other.
More books in a library than guns at a LGS

Not diss'n Glocks, just saying.

progressives never let facts get in the way

whynow?

I'm still shaking my head that the Dallas mayor invited this donkey and lifelong flat tire to the memorial service.
Obama the real life Lord of the Flies.

new guy

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:47:19 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

ren

yeah try and borrow a glock like a library book...
Deeds Not Words

oldfart

... he must be talking about his hometown of Chicago.
...
Ha! Good one. :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

eyeeatingfish

I'm still shaking my head that the Dallas mayor invited this donkey and lifelong flat tire to the memorial service.
Obama the real life Lord of the Flies.

I wish one of the uniformed officers behind him had the gall to stand up and walk off in protests during his speech, or at the very least look angry and shake his head.