Bubba's Jetpack (Read 1994 times)

Jl808

Bubba's Jetpack
« on: July 21, 2016, 01:26:29 PM »


I want one of this!
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

omnigun

Re: Bubba's Jetpack
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 02:16:23 PM »
3000 foot range....call me when it can take me 20 miles so I can sell my car.

London808

Re: Bubba's Jetpack
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »
3000 foot range....call me when it can take me 20 miles so I can sell my car.

i think the 3k ft is the flight cap, at that point the air would become to thin for it to get lift
"Mr. Roberts is a bit of a fanatic, he has previously sued HPD about gun registration issues." : Major Richard Robinson 2016

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Bubba's Jetpack
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 03:32:25 PM »
3000 foot range....call me when it can take me 20 miles so I can sell my car.

3000 ft is the ceiling.

Range is 30km - 50km (18-31 miles).  So it will get you to work and back as long as you limit round trip to that or gas up before the return flight (automobile gas).   :thumbsup:


http://www.martinjetpack.com/sales/manned-jetpack0.html
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw