Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for? (Read 5925 times)

passivekinetic

Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« on: July 25, 2016, 12:53:38 PM »
Folks - not sure if this is duplicated with the other thread on voting.

Please advise pro-2A candidates to vote for.

Also advise what to do for OHA and County.

I got my secret ballot already. Need to send in before August 13.

Thanks.

PS - WTF is the American Shopping Party?! Another attempt at diluting the vote?
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Heavies

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:23:58 PM »
I also got my mail in already.  I got in touch with the HRA about grades for Hawaii's candidates, however, they have not got all the replies back yet.  They said it should be coming out soon.

rhironaka808

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:44 PM »
What about Hdf?

omnigun

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 06:39:26 AM »
I'm waiting for this too.  Going to have to vote soon.

davgdavg

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »
Anybody know about any candidates on Kauai?

passivekinetic

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
Almost August. Any updates?
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Heavies

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 10:01:09 PM »
Jl808's spreadsheet is a good place to start. Still waiting on updates for this year


https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=15909.0

Jl808

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 10:45:42 PM »
Neither NRA nor HRA have come out with updated ratings. I'm planning on compiling voting records on the gun bills to get an update but it's taking me some time to compile the info.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Bushido

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 07:53:58 PM »
So I got my mail in voter ballot. Step 1 is to choose a political party. It states that if i vote outside of that party my vote for that candidate will not count. This is the first time for me voting my mail. Has it always been that way? I vote for the candidate not the party.

macsak

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 08:03:43 PM »
So I got my mail in voter ballot. Step 1 is to choose a political party. It states that if i vote outside of that party my vote for that candidate will not count. This is the first time for me voting my mail. Has it always been that way? I vote for the candidate not the party.

for the primary, you have to choose a party
the county elections are nonpartisan, so you can vote for any candidate

mrgaf

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 05:50:15 PM »
Flip a coin...all of them are recycled fools.... Heck Hanabugger couldn't wait until Takai was cold before she threw her wig, uh I mean hat, into the ring.... :wtf: :geekdanc:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

omnigun

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 02:19:30 PM »
Really need this I have no idea who to vote for....

Heavies

Re: Hawaii Election Deadline August 13 - Who to vote for?
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 03:45:23 PM »
NRA stats came out.  The list may be incomplete.

https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/hawaii/