Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor (Read 2347 times)

Jl808

Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor
« on: August 10, 2016, 07:38:31 AM »
BERNIE SANDERS’ ATTORNEY Who Was SUING DNC Over HILLARY STEALING ELECTION FOUND DEAD On BATHROOM FLOOR

http://viralliberty.com/8484848484884-0/
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

Re: Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 09:58:38 AM »
BERNIE SANDERS’ ATTORNEY Who Was SUING DNC Over HILLARY STEALING ELECTION FOUND DEAD On BATHROOM FLOOR

http://viralliberty.com/8484848484884-0/

sorry
not an attorney
he was a process server

Jl808

Re: Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:43:09 AM »
Killed the messenger
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

eyeeatingfish

Re: Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »
No mention of age, medical conditions, etc.

It is nearly impossible to not see this as some conspiracy theory in light of other recent deaths, but if you think how many people work for a presidential campaign, the odds of a natural death are probably not that rare.

Jl808

Re: Sanders Attorney Suing DNC Found Dead on Bathroom Floor
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »
Too many coincidences. Just not enough evidence.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.