What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread) (Read 3698 times)

Kingkeoni

What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread)
« on: September 01, 2016, 07:05:08 PM »
What is your most expensive firearm?

Let's see pictures.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Kingkeoni

Re: What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 07:06:28 PM »
Mine is my Tavor.

I've got $7000 into it, as equipped.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

suka

Re: What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 09:09:05 PM »
HK 94
converted to Full Auto
with a Quilified Sear.

Paid $25,000 now about $32,000 - $35,000.





Heavies

Re: What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread)
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 09:14:01 PM »
Barnard three lug single shot target action
Trigger, CG 2 stage set at 1.25#
Barrel, Barlein 5r .308 bore '95 Palma match chamber finished @ 30" end is stepped @ .750" for front iron sight
Stock is a Robertson Composite RCI2-H&H, from Canada

Glass, Nightforce 12-42 NSX
I can also shoot this with match iron sights and slung up prone.  The front sight is Centra Goliath 30mm with adjustable iris, rear I cannot recall off hand, I'll update later.

 Barreled by Wayne, Pacific Custom Rifles





This is a 10 shot group shot at Kokohead at 100 yards. It is under 1"

ren

Re: What's your most expensive firearm? (Picture thread)
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 09:52:09 PM »
Barnard three lug single shot target action
Trigger, CG 2 stage set at 1.25#
Barrel, Barlein 5r .308 bore '95 Palma match chamber finished @ 30" end is stepped @ .750" for front iron sight
Stock is a Robertson Composite RCI2-H&H, from Canada

Glass, Nightforce 12-42 NSX
I can also shoot this with match iron sights and slung up prone.  The front sight is Centra Goliath 30mm with adjustable iris, rear I cannot recall off hand, I'll update later.

 Barreled by Wayne, Pacific Custom Rifles





This is a 10 shot group shot at Kokohead at 100 yards. It is under 1"



just beautiful
Deeds Not Words