DNC to hold emergency meeting to discuss replacing Clinton as presidential candi (Read 3682 times)

Kingkeoni

Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

whynow?

Heard the scurrying of donkeys for possible plan b as well.   However, some states have already sent absentee ballots to people out of country like deployed service members.  Don't see how adding a new name can be legal if ballots have already been sent out without the new name.
 

drck1000

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/25/bravo-tv-poll-shocks-andy-cohen-trump-65-clinton-35-video/#CgE7KlGkCS4gxkOH.99
While I can't say I put much weight in a poll by Bravo TV, I do hope that these reported trends in poll turning the tide are true. 

Quote
Regardless of whether or not there are many “secret” Trump supporters, recent polls are looking good for Trump and bad for Hillary Clinton. A CNN poll has Trump leading Clinton 44-39 percent and a Morning Consult poll has Trump leading Clinton 44-40 percent.

ren

DNC making a sequel to Weekend at Bernie's ?
How about Weekend at Bills?
They should have some interns in bikinis running around Bill.
Deeds Not Words

robtmc

DNC making a sequel to Weekend at Bernie's ?
Funny you should ask:

Big All

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
  • Total likes: 16
  • Liberalism is a Mental Disorder!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I hate Hillary.