Trump contract for the voter (Read 2866 times)

Heavies

RSN172

Re: Trump contract for the voter
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »
I like it, except it will be difficult to get Congress to vote for term limits on themselves.
Happily living in Puna

eyeeatingfish

Re: Trump contract for the voter
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 05:20:40 PM »
I like most of what is written there.

I don't know if I agree with his criticisms of NAFTA though. He claims it to be the worst trade deal ever but as I have read elsewhere NAFTA really didn't do much one way or another in terms of economic benefit.

passivekinetic

Re: Trump contract for the voter
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
I want more specific gun rights action from him. It might be covered under the broad executive action nullification, but I want specifics.
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

Heavies

Re: Trump contract for the voter
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 03:43:06 AM »
I want more specific gun rights action from him. It might be covered under the broad executive action nullification, but I want specifics.
As it relates to 2A, he is probably the only viable choice.  If Clinton is elected, her choices for SCOTUS will be the end of 2A.

Rocky

Re: Trump contract for the voter
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
I like most of what is written there.

I don't know if I agree with his criticisms of NAFTA though. He claims it to be the worst trade deal ever but as I have read elsewhere NAFTA really didn't do much one way or another in terms of economic benefit.
Your'e Google-fu is weak Grasshopper.  :(
The goal of NAFTA was to eliminate barriers to trade and investment between the U.S., Canada and Mexico.  ???
 NAFTA began January 1, 1994  eliminating tariffs on more than one-half of Mexico's exports to the U.S.  :wtf:

   Now check how U.S. GNP, unemployment, decreased and welfare and associated "substanance" programs increased continually from 1/1/1994 to date due to US manufacturers relocating to Mexico..   :grrr:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt