Oh, go ahead, you will shock nobody here...............
Okay . . . I will bite. In one of those Monday moods . . .

1) Hillary will be an even better gun salesman than Barac.
2) I can sell my $12.00 30-round magazines for $200.00
3) I can collect unemployment, welfare, enroll in SNAP, and other government
handouts programs as I am
entitled to once I am fired for carrying at work.
4) College would be free.
5) Medical care would be free.
6) Rich fat cats will pay their "fair share" of taxes.
7) Illegal immigrants will be eligible for social security benefits as well as Obamacare benefits.

I will be able to pay off my mortgage with an one ounce silver coin when hyper-inflation kicks in after Hillary smokes Barac in deficit spending. He only overspent $10,000,000,000,000.00 in eight years, she can definitely get it done in half that time.
Go Hillary Clinton!!!
